1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Local Gunshow Report

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by E.L., Dec 24, 2007.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I went to a local gunshow this past weekend. Quite a few of the bigger vendors, and I saw some really nice deals. For the XD fans I came across a bunch of the accessory kits that come with three hi cap magazines, a plastic XD double mag holder and the plastic box for $50. As the .45 mags are $30 or so a piece, I bought two of the accessory kits, and a friend bought another. These kits were announced by Springfield a while back, after announcing it they pulled it a couple of days later as orders went through the roof. I read about the kits on an XD forum, and practically everyone is out of stock, so I felt lucky to see two dealers at the show that had them. The place was chock full of AR's. I do not know that I have ever seen that many ARs at a Tyler gunshow. Keltec must have ramped production back up, as I actually saw P3Ts(.380), P32s, and the new slim line 9's in stock with various dealers. As I feared the Rock Island .45's have gone up in price, with the tactical version bringing $420. Ammo was high, as usual. I saw several dealers with Yugo underfolders for $450. All in all, I thought it was an excellent gunshow.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary