Local Gunshow Report

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by E.L., Dec 24, 2007.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I went to a local gunshow this past weekend. Quite a few of the bigger vendors, and I saw some really nice deals. For the XD fans I came across a bunch of the accessory kits that come with three hi cap magazines, a plastic XD double mag holder and the plastic box for $50. As the .45 mags are $30 or so a piece, I bought two of the accessory kits, and a friend bought another. These kits were announced by Springfield a while back, after announcing it they pulled it a couple of days later as orders went through the roof. I read about the kits on an XD forum, and practically everyone is out of stock, so I felt lucky to see two dealers at the show that had them. The place was chock full of AR's. I do not know that I have ever seen that many ARs at a Tyler gunshow. Keltec must have ramped production back up, as I actually saw P3Ts(.380), P32s, and the new slim line 9's in stock with various dealers. As I feared the Rock Island .45's have gone up in price, with the tactical version bringing $420. Ammo was high, as usual. I saw several dealers with Yugo underfolders for $450. All in all, I thought it was an excellent gunshow.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7