1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Logsdon's Small Scale Grain Raising

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Equilibrium, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

I can't find the thread where someone asked if purchasing this book was "worth it" but.... somebody else out there was interested in this book and I found it available online as a PDF.
    Small-Scale Grain Raising by Logsdon:

Attached Files:

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Thanks for the link. I have the "Backyard Homestead" for small scale grain production currently, but always looking to expand my library! Thank you again!
  3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

[winkthumb] It was me, and THANK YOU! Saved me $30
  4. thePeege

thePeege Monkey+

Thanks EQ!
    Just downloaded and sent to my Kindle already! I have Backyard Homestead by Carleen Madigan, too. I cracked that one open around 9 last night and next thing I knew it was 1230AM and the wife was upstairs sleeping! It was a little tough getting up at 530 for work this morning, but it'll be worth it when I get the garden going.
  5. tc556guy

tc556guy Monkey++

Thanks EQ
  6. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Here's another URL to a downloadable PDF that might be of interest, http://www.uaf.edu/files/snras/C135.pdf.

adding- I don't recommend planting the hulless variety of barley but.... there was some useful information in Veldhuizen's circular publication.

Ohhhh....I see somebody edited out my link and added a pdf to Logsdon's publication in my first post.
    natshare likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary