Logsdon's Small Scale Grain Raising

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by Equilibrium, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

I can't find the thread where someone asked if purchasing this book was "worth it" but.... somebody else out there was interested in this book and I found it available online as a PDF.
    --
    Small-Scale Grain Raising by Logsdon:

Attached Files:

2. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

Thanks for the link. I have the "Backyard Homestead" for small scale grain production currently, but always looking to expand my library! Thank you again!

3. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

[winkthumb] It was me, and THANK YOU! Saved me $30

4. thePeege

thePeege Monkey+

Thanks EQ!
    Just downloaded and sent to my Kindle already! I have Backyard Homestead by Carleen Madigan, too. I cracked that one open around 9 last night and next thing I knew it was 1230AM and the wife was upstairs sleeping! It was a little tough getting up at 530 for work this morning, but it'll be worth it when I get the garden going.

5. tc556guy

tc556guy Monkey+++

Thanks EQ

6. Equilibrium

Equilibrium Monkey++

Here's another URL to a downloadable PDF that might be of interest, http://www.uaf.edu/files/snras/C135.pdf.

adding- I don't recommend planting the hulless variety of barley but.... there was some useful information in Veldhuizen's circular publication.

Ohhhh....I see somebody edited out my link and added a pdf to Logsdon's publication in my first post.

natshare likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7