Looking for a little Gold & Silver Expertise

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Nyrikh, Dec 27, 2016.

1. Nyrikh

Nyrikh Neophyte Monkey

Hi everyone! Looking for a little help here…

I just finished writing a guide on investing in silver and gold and I am looking for opinions and feedback from a few experts in the field.

Your feedback is important to help deliver the best advice to people. In return, assuming you will like the final version, I can offer you an opportunity to make a few bucks from it with an affiliate link. I am not selling anything here, and I want to be respectful of this forum. I ask only for your feedback and opinions so I can ensure great content, and you can then choose to promote it any appropriate place where you are comfortable. The official release will be in January.

Thank you for your help. You can private message me for a copy of the guide, or you can click on this link to download it: Your Complete Guide to Buying, Selling, and Trading Gold & Silver

Thanks again!!

Nyrik

2. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Phishing ?
    Anyone had a look ?
    Sloth

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

A dry pond here...no fish so far.

4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Prices are way down and I still haven't lost any money. Any person of below average intelligence can do it. My system is called math. You know like 2+2=4 math.

The only Web site I recommend is apmex's historical charts.

The only thing you must not do is panic buy or sell. Which is what a good size segment of PM buyers alwaya do.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The OP is a bit misleading. The booklet is NOT free to reviewers, you need to buy it, then review for the author. (Unless you make private arrangements with the author via pm or email.) The requested "help" looks to be a sale. Caveat emptor.

6. Nyrikh

Nyrikh Neophyte Monkey

It is absolutely free for the readers. PLEASE let me know if you can't download it for free. Thanks!

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7