Looking for Cheap Ways to Advertise!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AxesAreBetter, Sep 10, 2016.

1. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Hey guys. Just got a new business started with a buddy, fully geared towards blades and survival gear. I'm looking at options to advertise without dumping too much money into it. Looking for some suggestions, if y'all have any.

2. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Craigslist, Ebay, local newspapers, weekly swap papers...all viable, low cost options.

Flea markets, gun shows, reenactment groups...

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Check with @Falcon15 .... Maybe you could advertise on his Weekly, Internet Survival show....

chelloveck likes this.
  4. falmike

falmike Monkey+

Local place in town has a FB page.

5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Is there a website or catalog? I'd like to check it out. [afro]

6. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Shoot me a PM. I have some friend with websites that get a lot of traffic.

Also I can give you some ideas that you can do yourself for little or no $$ out of pocket, just time...

7. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Facebook local barter for sale sites...... I am on three of them and they get lots of traffic.

8. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

Most small market TV stations will help you make an infomercial for not a lot of money. We did one that ran 20 minutes and was only $200 per airing. They made a mint in sales from one weekend.

9. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Got a new website purchased, waiting for it to kick in so that we can run everything up. I'll post/send a link when we get some stuff run up.

All the reenactment groups I have been able to get ahold of have given us the cold shoulder. Either too old to new new kit, or are "church only" groups that don't want to deal with us because we are not a member of their church/denomination. Shocked the heck out of me when I got told that to my face.

Meat likes this.
  10. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

I am open to new companies who want to advert to the niche market of Preppers and survivalists. Contact me via PM or at info@shtfseries.com

techsar likes this.
  11. AD1

AD1 Monkey+++

Shoot me a PM. I have some friend with websites that get a lot of traffic.

Also I can give you some ideas that you can do yourself for little or no $$ out of pocket, just time...

12. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Thanks y'all. Now I just have to work all week getting the websites running! Haha.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7