Looking for Deep Winter

Discussion in 'Survival Reading Room' started by JHH, Nov 16, 2007.

1. JHH

JHH Monkey+++

If anyone has Sherry's Deep Winter I would like to buy a copy for $20.00 just PM me and we can work out the details.

2. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Ahh, $39 is a bit steep.
    $5 download is available as well.

I do not have a hard copy

4. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

I'm working on a workaround for the price. I'm not happy what lulu has done to me on this....I'll keep you posted on this.

Tom S.

5. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

Deep Winter and Shatter are available directly from me for about ten bucks less than lulu and amazon are charging, and these'll be autographed.

Remnant is coming along fairly well too... hope to be done with it by the end of summer.

Assuming of course, that TS doesn't HTF before then.

[coffee2]

6. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

Remnant is in print....

Books arrived today! If you're interested in a hardcopy, autographed and shipped for $30, I accept payment at the paypal account: tcsherry@comcast.net or through snail mail, at

T.C. Sherry
    P.O. Box 14443
    Spokane Valley, WA 99214

I have the first twenty-five on hand, re-orders take a week or so. Let me know!

I'll figure out what the package of the three books will cost as well. Haven't had a spare minute though...

7. tsherry

tsherry Monkey+++

Just started posting ‘Distance’, the fourth book in the Deep Winter series, at Deep Winter.

As (my exceptionally complicated) life allows, I’ll try to get a chapter up per week, until things settle down (HA! Like I believe they’ll settle down! Right!)

Take care gang—Rocky ride ahead.

Tom S.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7