looking for magazines

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by Witch Doctor 01, Oct 8, 2010.

1. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

i'm looking for a few magazines for 2 Star pistols i have a 9mm Star BM (my carry pistol) and a Star fire star plus 9mm (13 round magazines) i can find them on line but didn't know if any Monkeys might have some that they no longer need....

2. gunbunny

gunbunny Never Trust A Bunny

For the Star BM pistol, I'd try Souther Ohio Gun. They were the distributor behind many an FFL when these pistols were plentiful. They may have some in stock yet, as it was only a few years ago when the Star mania hit.

The Firestar is another thing altogether. For some reason these magazines seem to be very scarce. I would try Surplusrifles forum and try to see if anybody there may have some for sale. Maybe Gunbroker, if you look for other Firestars and their parts. Sorry, some pistols are just like that; they import a few and there are no extra parts for them. I feel your pain, try looking up a Republic Arms Rap 440 pistol and see what you can find- nothing! How about an Astra Constable .380? Nada.

3. Witch Doctor 01

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

5. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

6. Witch Doctor 01

yep but out of stock... great price... i can find them around $35.00 just looking cheaper...:D

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7