Looking for something...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hex, Oct 12, 2013.

1. Hex

Hex Amateur Survivalist

Okay. So I've done various searches today on the internet regarding survival schools. I already have a decent amount of knowledge- SAS survival guides, experimenting... the works. But I'd really like to improve my knowledge even further, because if I can use it right and I have the will to live, I believe that can improve my living time if it all goes downhill.

I've only found one survival school in Quebec (where I currently reside) but the prices are horrendous (1k for 4 days? I'll pass.) and they only speak in French (I know french but I prefer english). I'm actually quite poor in a sense which is why I light the fires for house heating in the winter.

I know this might seem weird, considering I could've kept searching but as far as I know you guys are the masters at finding stuff online. I mean, the Antibacterial Bandages thing was genius, I wouldn't of found it. Or maybe I just stink at it! [LMAO]

Anyways, if you can find one that meets my needs (bushcraft skills, lower prices if you can) I will be very thankful. :]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7