Lou Dobbson infowars...

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Tango3, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

lou dobbs, a real life "adult in a suit" lays it out on infowars:
    http://www.infowars.com/?p=659

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The tough part of this is that most of the sheeple can't or don't read things like this. Far more interest in the latest celeb that has gone into rehab. Terrible situation that will get worse before it gets better.

Humans supposedly have an intellect, too bad so few are using it. [boozingbuddies][coffee2]

3. griffin1340

griffin1340 Monkey+++

I have to admit, when I first heard Alex Jones I thought he was a nutjob. But the more I listen and pay attention to him the more I believe. Granted some things I take with a LARGE grain of salt...but for the most part he is right on.
    Lou Dobbs is a respected and well known part of the mainstream media, not just a radio/internet host of a tinfoil hat site, I think there is fact here, the word just needs to get out.
    And Ghrit...you are so right...the sheep out there are watching the circus and eating the bread. And nobody seems to notice who's at the city gates.[patr]

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

I don't buy everything Alexis selling either. Mostly I read it lightly like you would read the "Enquirer" in the supermarket checkout line..

5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

I always take Alex with a grain of salt also, but I have no reason to take Lou Dobbs lightly. Every time I've watched him on CNN, he's made a lot of sense, and he's the only mainstream journalist that I've heard telling the truth about how screwed up this government is.

6. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

When I first heard Alex in 96 it verified my doubts about the govt. Almost every thing he has said has came true. He warned people that our country was going to be attacked two months before it happened. We better start listening more closely, because if Lou Dobbs is agreeing that means people are waking at a fast rate, but is it too late? Alex is a brave man that is trying to wake up people. You can always go to his sources and verify what he says. There is a lot of info the lamestream media is not telling us. He fills in the rest.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7