MAGA Zombie Heads Are Already Exploding

Discussion in 'Politics' started by chelloveck, Nov 4, 2020.

1. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Nice to see...

as a antidote, I offer Seth Myers's take on election stealing. ;)

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

[sheep]

Ura-Ki, Gator 45/70, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I do t understand the land of aus fascination with US politics.

4. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Birds gotta fly, fish gotta swim, trolls gotta troll...

5. Dunerunner

Dunerunner Brewery Monkey Moderator

Well, the libs took the bait... Trump will either get them caught red handed in voter fraud and maybe even get the SCOTUS involved. Might even be successful in getting some Federal voter ID laws passed.

Or, he leaves office and with half the voting population behind him, becomes the biggest pain in the ass they have ever seen.

6. chelloveck

He'll leave the Presidency like he left Trump University...with a bunch of lawsuits trailing him in his wake, it's why he appointed Barret...his SCOTUS insurance policy...not that it will save him from being prosecuted by State jurisdictions on State indictments.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  7. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

You just don’t get it do you Chell. There was obvious cheating. The US is pretty split ideologically and now the worst case election possibility has happened. There is a high chance of civil war. This will not end well for anyone and you still want to blame Trump? Wake up. They “found” hundreds of thousands of votes in only certain states where they “stopped counting”. ALL of these found votes went for Biden and none for Trump or any 3rd party (a bunch of them on ballots). This is not a realistic things at all. Now the ONE THING that could make normal rule following conservatives lose their crap is obvious evidence of cheating. If you look into well documented research on personality, people who vote conservative tend to be rule followers. This is why you rarely if ever see conservatives loot and riot ( that is a progressive liberal thing). However, when there is obvious evidence the other side cheated, all bets are off. This will not end well... I pray for my country.

8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I look at it this way. Either side would cheat their own mom out of a vote in a New York minute. I’ve seen shenanigans in a dumpy little town with a few thousand on the line, what about trillions? The Houston Astros cheated but little outrage across the MLB. I wonder why? Well the others weren’t cheating as well. Humans. *shakes my head*

9. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

the size & scope of the fraud involved goes beyond the DNC >>> they couldn't quietly rig all those ballots themselves - the swing states are up into the 90%+ voter turn outs - that's an eazy 30-40% fraud ratio - there's 3-4X more mail in ballots in some areas than ballots cast in person ....

10. Oddcaliber

Oddcaliber Monkey+++

Yup,more votes than voters. There's a red herring here somewhere.

11. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

And they went 4 years accusing Trump of colluding with the “russians” to “steal” the election due to social media interference. How about some outrage for outright vote fraud? WTF?

12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The Aussies must be getting bored watching the wallabies,,, nothing going on in aussie land, so jump into the fray here. So come on in Chello,, I'm sure ole Hildabeast Klinton would like having you around,,and old big daddy Biden would let you sit on his lap while he sniffs your head, and he'd let you brush the hair on his legs. They'll make room for you,, you'll fit in nicely with their flock of sheep.

Freewheeler, Ura-Ki and Gator 45/70 like this.
  13. chelloveck

Sounds almost as enticing as having my genitals grabbed by Donald Strumpet. Yes, In his own words, he likes to grab female genitals, but a dude who hangs out with Jeffrey Epstein may have wider tastes. Ghislane probably has an intimate knowledge of Donald's pervy preferences. :p

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

Naw sir ,,, Trump booted that Epstein pervert from Mar a Lago resort for harassing some of his women worker . Trump was no Epstein fan,,, you can try,, but you're not going to be able to tie Trump to the Epstein scandal,, I believe that has pretty much been a pretty consistent democrat related scandal. As far as Trumps grabbing women comment,, he confessed to it ,, locker room talk ,,was it right ,,[dunno],,, we've all said something at 1 time or another that is questionable.

15. Idahoser

Idahoser Monkey+++ Founding Member

He appointed Barrett to the SC because that was what he was supposed to do, as president.
    The victims of frivilous lawsuits, doxxing, etc. are guilty because you decide it, eh? I hope you get to taste a little of the world you're cheering for.

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I suspect some here gets a ''Chub''about TRumps woes? Ain't naming names mind you.....[touchdown][touchdown][touchdown]

17. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

I think everyone here is missing the point. It matters not if there was voter fraud, the point is Biden will be the legitimate government.

Yes, there probably was voter fraud which our do-nothing, timid Republican leaders have failed us yet again to ensure there was not. Does ANYONE here think this voter fraud will be proven or legal action taken to correct it? Ridiculous.

This election made it very apparent that there is no returning to some sort of normality for this country. It is THEIR country now and their beliefs and values are totally different from American. Check back in 4-years and it probably won't even be called America. In short, America is now permanently dead. D-E-A-D. There is nothing to save because it is gone!

Expect to see the stock market reverse because Consumer confidence will tank as Business also will not see the Biden administration as friendly. Gas prices will go back up. Immigration will remain archaic and completely stupid. In short, all the good things from the last 4-years will reverse in short order so one needs to prepare as much as possible.

I don't see them doing anything drastic that could result in open rebellion. They don't want blood in the streets between Left and Right because those things can quickly spin out of hand and why should they since they can do and control everything legally now.

18. TinyDreams

TinyDreams Monkey++

I was hoping someone would point out the voting graph strangeness and then do something about it but you are right Bandit I don’t see anyone acting on it. Or if they do it’ll be after Biden gets into the office so then it’ll be too late.

19. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Yes. I prefer a tad bit of unpredictability from fellow members. For example, I voted for a Lib Loon. I know his brother so.....

Gator 45/70 and Ura-Ki like this.
  20. Ura-Ki

Ura-Ki Grampa Monkey

Just remember Ol Chell, your country is tied at the hip to what ever happens here and the rest of the world, and if the good Ol U.S. of A can be destroyed like this, so can your country! As a subject to the crown, I wouldn't expect you to understand what we just lost here, as you never had it, but it's sad to live through it, knowing it will likely turn to a shootin war before long! See, we "muricans don't like to loose, don't ever gibe up, and tend to come out shootin when backed against the wall, so hold on tight, cause when America rocks the cradle, the whole world feels it!

Alf60, SB21, Gafarmboy and 4 others like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7