Magpul leaving Colorado?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Feb 14, 2013.

1. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

They have to do it. Sucks for all their employees (unless they voted democrap, then they got what they deserved). There are plenty of other states that would welcome them with open arms.

2. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

The ex-congresswoman from AZ proved you only needed half a brain, so.. erm, yeah, IQ probably is less than 50.

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This is Hickenlooper's response to the letters he is receiving regarding the gun control bills. From what I read it sounds like he is supporting the 4 bills and will sign them with glee. As for his statement on mental health overhaul, well funny I haven't heard one peep about that. Last time I wrote Hickey, he sent back a note and linked mental health services if I was having anguish over the theater shooting. Yeah! Just what I want is to go to a mental health clinic so they can drug me... no thanks Mr Hickenlooper.

4. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

This is how the letter should have been written if it were sincere, patriotic and honest:

gunbunny and Motomom34 like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Brokor is you want to run for Governor, you got my vote! I will even put a sign in my yard.

Brokor likes this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Colorado is bat sh*t crazy! Where do these people come from and who votes for them?????
    Read the whole thing here: Colorado's gun-liability bill raises political, legal questions - The Denver Post
    Who elects these people???? Do voters really suppose this or are they having buyers remorse?

7. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

This was the only post that delivered a Chipman hit.
    An ode to to chipman.

Dark Wolf and Gator 45/70 like this.
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

If you only watch one video this year make it those one.

Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

I'll even register as a Democrat so I can vote for him no matter what state and as many times as I want...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  10. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Was MAGPUL leaving CO? Yes, they did.
    Originally based in Boulder, Colorado, Magpul announced its intention to leave the state in 2013 when a proposed magazine capacity law would cause many of its products to become illegal in Colorado.[1] After passage of the law, Magpul relocated its production facilities to Wyoming and corporate offices to Texas.[2]

Gator 45/70 and Brokor like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

CO also allows cities to pass their own gun laws so that the state may become an impossible patch work of gun laws.
    Making gun ownership more difficult for law abiding people, no word on what they plan on doing about criminals.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. Merkun

Merkun furious dreamer

Holy thread resurrection and deviation!!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's still about Colorado gun laws and chipmunk.
    Seemed like a good time since Chipman is trying to become head of the aft and this post shows how he has activity campaigned against the second amendment. Which should disqualify him from running a federal agency, especially that one.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7