Major conspiracy exposee website throws in the towel

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by Northforker, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Northforker

Northforker Monkey+

GLP is no more.[shtf]

I have my theories, it was either the goobermint or the islamic radicals that made them an offer they couldn't refuse.

Final message from the URL:

The Kingdom of God is inside you, and all around you, not in mansions of wood and stone. Split a piece of wood and I am there; lift a stone and you will find me.

For the book has been closed, The names have been written, Judgement cometh.

And it was known to them in those days that there would come upon them the judgement of the children of god, who had lived among them as men and learned of their ways and tested their hearts.

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Never heard of it.

3. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Godlike Productions. Splinter site is TB2K (Timebomb2000.com) I don't quite understand GLP or ATS but they had linked to us in the past.

4. UGRev

UGRev Get on with it!

used to come across GLP in passing while looking things up. That site appeared to be filled with paranoid, delusional people on a regular basis. Well, at least in the posts that I did read. Yeah, I got stuck there one day just reading "Teh CR4zy".. that was the first site that made me realize why people call us nutz.

5. FireSteel

FireSteel Monkey+

Up and running shortly after their shutdown.

Sort of like the Enquirer of the internet....

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7