Make Hepatitis A great again

Discussion in 'Survival of the Fittest' started by oil pan 4, Aug 16, 2023.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

A is for Hepatitis A.
    HepA-Incidence-2010-2019.
    Jesus Christ I just noticed that chart only goes to 2019. Seem to have trouble finding anything newer. Which is oddly convenient. Whodathunk exploding the levels of of hard drug use, homelessness, encouraging filth and lawlessness in general would have any negative consequences.
    State-reportedHepatitisAOutbreakCases.
    Seems to have started when liberal ran cities decided they had to become more like 3rd world shit holes because of mean tweets or something, and because "that will teach'em". Yes turning your large cities into 3rd world shit holes really benefited the city dwellers and taught those conservatives in rual American a lesson, yep, sure did.
    I have heard that Hep A cases are exploding and Drs aren't even really looking for it. There's no way Oregon doesn't have any, they're clearly covering it up are are in extreme denial, or "just forgot to report it", the pictures I have seen of Portland look like a Hep A nature preserve.
    Doctors are now recommending the public get their HEP A shot. I was in the air force for about 14 years deployed to lots of 3rd world shit holes so I got mine.
    If you live in a rual area, up north, with mostly white people around, no illegals and never go out to eat, never go to the big shitty you're probably fine.
    I live in a boarder state, in illegalville, so I would be F'ed.

2. Hanzo

Hanzo Monkey+++

You just never know sometimes. In the 90's, I was at a dinner function at the governor's mansion. 100-200 people got hepatitis there. I caught it too. It's no joke. Felt like I was going to die. Was down for two weeks.

Maybe I discovered a quick weight loss plan... 20 pounds in the first week.

3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Yeah, I got it too (Hep A) while overseas, still not sure how but probably something I ate from some Kiosk.

Zimmy likes this.
  4. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Something we can agree is bad right?

Zimmy likes this.
  5. Altoidfishfins

Altoidfishfins Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Been lucky so far. When I went overseas in the 70s they made us take GG (Gamma Globulin) shots. If I remember correctly it was like sitting on a softball under one cheek of my ass.

6. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

You'll note that the number of reported cases per 100K population was less than 1 during the Obama administrations, and then a sudden spike during the Trump administration....a coincidence? I think not ;)

7. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Yea got the GG shot in 70 prior to going to Nam --of all the shots the one hurt the most

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
  8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I know exactly what happened under Trump. Liberal ran cities became liberal ran shit holes. Dark blue city mayors somehow reconed the legalizing hard needle drug use and allowing people to shit in the streets is getting back at Trump.
    Still haven't been able to figure that one out.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2023
    Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  9. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

Just like we will show them ----- we'll burn our own neighborhoods down.

oil pan 4, Bandit99 and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I think I got it.
    They had to make sure minority communities didn't get better under Trump. If life improved I life improved in the big cities during the trump administration then they lose the black vote, they lose the black vote it will be 20 years before someone with a D in front of their name gets elected dog catcher anywhere.
    Best way to do that, legalizing drugs, eliminate cash bail, go soft on crime, turns a big city into a bubbling pot o sewage.
    Everywhere all over the entire US life got better all but for about 100 cities.

11. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

I didn't even think about Hep A being infectious disease.:unsure:

I guess it clumped in with E.Coli as a food-borne pathogen in my head.

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

People using the bathroom on or next to the door step of a sandwich shop, that's how you make hep A great again.

13. Propblem is, they will move somewhere more conservative and vote for the same BS!

14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

New voters wh move to Texas vote more red than long time voters.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7