Making a living off terrorist

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Gaowlpoop, Mar 27, 2016.

1. Gaowlpoop

Gaowlpoop Monkey++

I have noticed with the last two or three terrorist bombings around the world that it seems like the alphabet soup of governmental agencies couldn't find their a&& with both hands before the attacks but within minutes they know everything about the attackers right down to their shorts size.

I was just wondering if more people are making a living from terrorism then are dying as a result of it. There are billions of dollars being spent with virtually no results and there are thousands of people making a living from it. The people that die are just dross and part of the cost of doing business. Each time there is an attack, the bureaucracy gets bigger.

Just a thought.

Altoidfishfins and Taku like this.
  2. Kingfish

Kingfish Self Reliant

Behind every war there is someone making money from it.

3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is really simple top answer.... Before something happens, the .Gov doesn't know where to LOOK.... But after the Event, they have LOTS of Clues to follow, and that leads to other clues, people and PLACES, to look.... which leads to More People, leads and Places.... If they could Do Unwarranted Searches, they could MAYBE find a Clue, to start an investigation, but most countries do NOT ALLOW Warrantless Searches, so they do NOT have a Starting Place..... Unless they have an Informant, in the Cell... Then they already have a Clue, where to START.... Arlo Guthrie wrote a song about the FBI spinning Miles of Tape, researching a Clue, found at the Bottom of a Pile of Garbage... give the .Gov a CLUE and you are certainly going to be TOAST....

4. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

The way I see it, the only way to really get rid of terrorism is to quit relying on others for 'safety/security'. If even just 50% of the population relied on themselves for their community's safety, the would-be terrorists would be dealt with from the get-go, and they'd be the only casualty.

oldawg and Taku like this.
  5. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7