making Penicillin

Discussion in 'Survival Medicine' started by OzarkSaints, Oct 9, 2009.

Tags:
  1. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

obviously, this would be for a prolonged/indefinite grid-is-toast-permanently situation, but anyone have any ideas how to make it at home?

2. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

3. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

ummm, thanks, but may I suggest reading at the bottom where when asked if the articule was serious, the author replies:

"Are you serious? It's a joke. Some of the facts about penicillan are true, but I don't think you can really make it at home...It's mostly not true. Is it that hard to tell? Maybe I'll go through it again and change it. Geez. I don't know what to do now."

4. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

yes i know what the bottom says and yes it is a joke i figured you would read it real good and figure out it was just that a joke. infact about half way through it you can sorta figure out it's a joke when he says you have to yell at it to stress it out.[lolol]

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Why? Once you run a course, your body will build an immunity to it. Why not learn about colloidal silver?

I wouldn't suggest attempting to make your own penicillin. It is even dangerous buying the internet antibiotics. It's your choice, dude.

6. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

there was a guy they interviewed a few weeks ago that took colidal silver and he turned blue no joking he turned blue.

YouTube- The man who turned blue

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

He was taking it for a skin condition. Very long term and high dose. I guess blue is OK, depending on what the alternative is. ;)

8. tommy20/69

tommy20/69 Monkey++

man it must be rough on the guy to go through the rest of his life with blueballs!!![ROFL]

9. Brokor

Yeah that guy is a douche. Taking small quantities which are within the 10-40 ppm guideline will not turn your skin blue (argyria).

10. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

lol, hey Tommy, never made it that far in the thread to see the part about yelling at it, thought it was horseshit so jumped to the bottom of it

not familiar with collodial silver for healing, I didn't realize it was for anything other than water purification

doesnt matter to us what it is, we just want to have something to fight off infections in a grid down scenario....for example and in particular, having just moved back to Oklahoma, I would hate to be long term camping in the woods and to have the kid get bit by a brown recluse or a cottonmouth (tendancy for their bite to develop gang-green) and have no anti-biotics.......

Broker, I will certainly start looking up the collodial silver......thank you!

11. Brokor

Remember -it's far safer to learn how to make it yourself, and with a little practice and Monkey guidance for that matter then to buy CS online...although, there are a few vendors out there which are reliable. I just don't trust what some claim to be real colloidal, which has to be made with pure distilled water and molecular bonded. I am no expert, but I also don't have blue skin, so...

12. OzarkSaints

OzarkSaints Monkey++

thanks bud

13. ozarkgoatman

ozarkgoatman Resident goat herder

I would never try making penicillian at home. There are so many herbal antibiotics that can easlily/safetly be made by a child with minimal knowledge. The herbs are all around you, you just need to take the time to learn them. Once you know them thats something that can't be taken from you. If things ever get so bad that you would have to make your own PCN the equipment to make it could be stolden/hard to replace if broken. Herbs don't take fancy equipment to make into mediciane.

OGM

1. Bandit99
  2. Benjamin A. Wood
  3. Benjamin A. Wood
  4. Tempstar
  5. ED GEiN
  6. ED GEiN
  7. Bandit99
  8. 3M-TA3
  9. Ganado
  10. Ganado
  11. marlas1too