Mall Trip

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by T. Riley, Dec 14, 2016.

Tags:
  1. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

I just can’t stay out of trouble. Last week my wife talked me into going Christmas shopping with her at the local mall. I hate doing it so I told her after a while I would just wait and meet up with her later. When she finished she called my cell and asked where I was. I said, “Do you remember about ten years ago you and I were in that Kay Jewelers looking at that big diamond drop you wanted so bad and I told you that it was just too much and I couldn’t afford it right then?” I could tell she was a little choked up when she replied “Yes” until I said; “I’m in the gun store right next door to it.”

oldawg, Aeason, Motomom34 and 12 others like this.
  2. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

That is a prescription for a month of couch sleeping around this AO...

3. duane

duane Monkey+++

No the real problem is when you don't realize it is a problem. My wife of many years just shrugs and explains, like most men he is clueless about how people interact. Why aren't you happy about that new stove I got you for Christmas? On the other hand I am a fairly good cook, we spend a lot of time together, and she has her own check book. I can't be a total loss in the interpersonal world, most dogs love me! I also bought an extra long couch to sleep on.

Aeason, Ganado and T. Riley like this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Rubbish. Everyone knows your place IS a gunshop.

Aeason and Ganado like this.
  5. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

@T. Riley I will admit, I sent you a female scowl when I got to the end of your post. Leave it at that. :)

Aeason likes this.
  6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

I think @T. Riley you are seriously shortening your life span.

Trolling your wife = living dangerously
    :p

She might even spike the couch with itching powder [LMAO]

Aeason, mysterymet and Motomom34 like this.
  7. oldawg

oldawg Monkey+++

The redhead here would have me out the door and under the porch with the dog. 'Course the dog is part husky so she is warm to sleep with...................

Ganado likes this.
  8. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

The voice of experience?

1. Cruisin Sloth
  2. chelloveck
  3. Rocky Road Lerp
  4. chelloveck
    [MEDIA]
    Thread by: chelloveck, Oct 19, 2015, 2 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. Hanzo
  6. NVBeav
  7. Gopherman
  8. stg58
  9. ghrit
  10. Katana Lee
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Katana Lee, Sep 30, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  11. chelloveck
    [IMG]
    Thread by: chelloveck, Sep 26, 2015, 6 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  12. Brokor
  13. Witch Doctor 01
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Witch Doctor 01, Feb 1, 2015, 0 replies, in forum: Recipes
  14. nkawtg
  15. CRC
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7