mandatory vaccine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tango3, Jul 31, 2009.

?
  1. weare lucky they are gearing up to stop this thing in its tracks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. I'll takeit but Ii won't be smiling

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. areyou kidding? Noway, I 'll avoid as long as I can.Who knows whats in that syringe.

52.9%
  4. If "they" try to forcibly inject me people are gonna get perforated.

41.2%
  5. people afraid of this have been suckingon tinfoil too long.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Its the big endgame nwo move all the conspiracy folks have predicted for decades

5.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

so whats' the Opinion from the monkey cage? welcome or do you agree with the tinfoil hype?
    1)People who are anti vaccination have been suckingon tinfoil tool long?
    2)We should be happy "they" are gearing to vaccinate 300million people ?
    3) God knows whats in that syringe!
    4) I'll take it but I won't be smiling...
    5) At leat it'lstart early fall the woods will still be fairly comfortable.
    6) People are gonna get perforated if they try to stick me with that.
    ???
    7) added " I dunno, I don't like it but I'm not convinced it's bad for you either.

2. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

I saw what happened in 1976!
    I got the flu then, got sick as heck for 3 days too, but IF I died, someone should have told me!
    Others were NOT so lucky, those that took the so-called vaccine!

3. enough

enough Monkey++

I'm torn on the issue. My wife and I are too. She's a school teacher. I work in a small business, where most of us tend to be extremely healthy. We also have three children in school.

I don't want it, won't take it. I have not yet made up my mind as to "what point will make me change my mind".

My wife welcomes it. She sees how the illnesses sweep through schools. She also knows that our kids are in those same systems and will be high risk for contracting it. She also trusts them to get the vaccine right.

I don't know if my kids are strong enough to fight it off. Not sure if my wife could either. I am confident in my own system though.

I don't think that the 76 scenario will happen again, but then again ...

This is a long way of saying, I won't take it unless I am forced to. Even then, I would consider my options to get out of it. In all likelihood, my wife and kids will get it.

4. dragonfly

dragonfly Monkey+++

In all honesty, I have not taken another shot following those given: 21 in 3 days in basic training in the Army!
    I Don't like needles to begin with....
    However, with that having been said, "IF" I thought and could believe that the vaccine was ok, and had no debilitating effects, and did help...yes, I would take it.
    I recall Polio.....I have seen children in those iron lungs, and many in leg braces.
    Problem today is, I feel NO trust in anyone's government.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Comes the question, then: Mandatory means what? If I don't fall in line, what are the penalties? Another way of asking, "What price the benefits?" Another question pops up, since the trials aren't done, "What are the risks?"

And who is footing the bill for this mass distribution, and who is going to pay for treatment of the (currently) unknown side effects?

I'm out unless forced.

6. enough

enough Monkey++

One of the questions that keeps coming to my mind is, "How long is long enough to see the side effects?" If my family can sit on the sidelines for a couple months and see what shakes out, I'm good with that. Is a couple months long enough to see the long term effects? Nope. It sure helps though.

I'm not looking forward to a mandate though. I don't think it will happen, but I do think it a possibility. My guess is 10-15% chance of being mandated. Far more people will need to die before its mandated ... or obamacare will need to be enacted with incredible speed. Not just passed, but up and running.

7. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

No way, no how! I was forced by the USAF into being stuck in '76 - had no choice. NOT AGAIN! :mad:

No testing, and from what I have read from reasonable sources, the ingrediant that heightens it's action is very dangerous, with too high chance of lasting psychological effects! [stirpot]

I'll take my chance against the Bug. If I die, I die alone.

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

As usual I'm not sure what to believe everything I ever read is negative anyway, I do believe, like polio the only reason activist yuppies can refuse(polio) vaccinations for their kids is the fact thousands of other parents subjected their kids to the needle.and effectively helped kill the (polio) virus in our "modern" world..

9. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Sorry about the "public" nature of the poll,

10. Minuteman

Minuteman Chaplain Moderator Founding Member

My wife has been a nurse for 13 years. We don't take any vaccinations. Only the elderly or the very young or those in already bad health should ever even consider taking any kind of vaccination. Any reasonably healthy person is better off without it. There are as many complications from the vaccines as from the disease they are meant to prevent.
    My wife just said to write that she has had to throw out countless batches of vaccines over the years because they were bad, and they only find that out when someone has a reaction or complication from it.
    We have never gotten a flu shot or allowed our kids to get them.

11. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

12. QuietOne

QuietOne Monkey++

The official death rate for H1N1 is less than 0.001 (1 per 1000). What is the complications rate from the vaccine? Nobody knows. What are the long term effects? Nobody knows? Who is responsible if there are problems? Nobody, the government has said the manufacturers have no liability because of the "emergency".

What emergency? I'm in New York; lots of people got an off-season flu here that had all the symptoms of H1N1. Everybody where I work got it. Most were out for 4-5 days; I took vitamin C (500 MG every 2 hours) lots of water and green tea, felt crappy for 2 days and recovered. Didn't even stay home.

But what about the new, mutated H1N1 that everyone is worried about? What about it? You can't make a vaccine for a virus that doesn't yet exist.

So why all the hype? Why "mandatory". My paranoid spider-sense is tingling...

13. toemag

toemag Monkey++

Not for us, heard that the US Govt., gave the manufacturers of the vaccine a get out of jail card if it doesn't work, would that also mean a no liabilities for any long term side effects to card.

What the heck happened to the regular summer flu??? Probably to boring in this day and age, so to make it worthy they give it a name and a fancy registration number and create an untested on humans vaccine, print cool t shirts, have a benefit concert.

The world is madder than a bulldog chewing a wasp.

Tony

14. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

If "they" are going to mass-exterminate the people, there are much easier methods which raises fewer doubts and concerns. Besides, why would the gubmint want to kill all of the submissive folk, when it is the dissenters they long to enslave and murder, right? Janet Reno would agree. ;)

But, I chose the "NWO" option because I knew that nobody else would pick it, lol.

15. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Agree If" they" wanted a mass extermination "they" have any number of delivery methods to choose for a chem/bio weapon that would not immediately point back at the government...

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7