Mandela effect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 20, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Has anyone here heard of the Mandela effect?

The Secrets of CERN Documentary

It's really messing with my head to be honest. Everyone who is at least 40 years old remembers there being a cornucopia on the top of the Fruit of the Loom logo. Now people are saying that there never was a cornucopia on top of the Fruit of the Loom logo. How could that be?

Is this some sort of magic trick?

We all remember the cornucopia being on top of the Fruit of the Loom logo. Everyone who had a pair of whitey tighties remembers it being there. They must have produced billions of whitey tighties from the 1980s to the 1990s. There is no way that they could have magically found every old pair of whitey tighties and burnt them or something. How could there not be some old pair of whitey tighties from the 1980s on ebay that has a cornicopia on it? It's really messing with my head.

Could this have been some sort of government trick? Maybe they printed the cornicopia with some sort of ink that disappeared after a couple years and no one noticed?

I scoured my old underwear drawers to find old tighty whities, and low-and-behold, the ones that I have hanging around do not have the cornucopia on them. It's really messing with my head.

johnbb, enloopious, SB21 and 2 others like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

This is an interesting video on the Fruit of the Loom thing:

enloopious, SB21 and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I'm thinking this is some sort of CIA or FBI specialized magic trick intended as a psy op. I think they want to make the masses question their perception of reality. If you question your perception of reality, and no longer trust your own memories, you'll be easier to manipulate with future psychological operations.
    I suspect that the CIA/FBI plotted many of these magic tricks and strategically placed them into the public sphere many years in advance, and planned to use them in the future as part of the great reset/population mind control experiment.

enloopious, SB21 and duane like this.
  4. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

We've been erasing history since the dawn of time.
    Remember, it's those in power that write the history books.
    Not the losers.

SB21, duane and fl4848 like this.
  5. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

This is a comment that someone added to the youtube video. I think it hits the nail on the head:

I would say the Fruit of the Loom logo is by far the most profound argument in favour of the Mandela Effect. Unlike many others, the cornucopia was too unique(allowing for a much stronger memory imprint), and residual evidence, too substantial for anyone to just waive it off has having misremembered. I'm not totally convinced yet, but with how things are going, one day we all might wake up to a change so substantial that we might all question our sanity or the certainty of reality.

That last line, I believe, is the intended effect of the CIA/FBI psy op.

enloopious, SB21 and duane like this.
  6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

They have weaponized everything. Now they have even weaponized tighty whities. Wow. Wow.

SB21 and duane like this.
  7. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

enloopious likes this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I'm not sure if I'm following this video:

9. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I always thought these lyrics were interesting from The Doors.

When the true kings murderers
    Are allowed to roam free (JFK)
    A thousand magicians arise in the land (CIA/FBI)
    Where are the feast we are promised? (Destruction and profit from the fall of the 1 free nation - free from monarchy - freedom will fall back to slavery and the globalists will feast on the slaves)

SB21 and duane like this.
  10. duane

duane Monkey+++

Logo's are a very old system in the world of trade. In the old days it was similar to the bar code today. Many if not most of the people working in the warehouses and shipping lines did not read or write or if they did, it might not be in the language the shipper or maker used. Thus each company had an easily understood graphic to put on their boxes. The boss could tell them to go unload the boxes with the fruit on it and put them in building 3 and it was done. Even today if I see a box with a penguin on it, I know that the software in it will be in Linux, not MS or Apple. etc.

The high point of the system was the US army during WW2. Patton was making a rapid advance in the war and needed all the food and fuel that could be supplied to him to continue or even to keep from being cut off and destroyed. The army set up the RED BALL EXPRESS, with trucks having that symbol on it having priority and a route marked out with the highway signs having a red ball and an arrow showing where to go or turn. This allowed those who couldn't read and were driving the trucks to know just where they were going and allowed those who either couldn't read or who read in another language to direct them to where they were going. It also allowed the trucks headed to Patton to skip the lines at the depots and fill up and be on the return trip in minutes instead of hours and if a truck broke down, its cargo could be shifted to another truck and if the red ball went with the new truck, it became a clone of the disabled one, and had all the priorities of the old one. While the red ball is the most remembered, the military used symbols for most of their routes during its wars for many years.

A lot of the old systems, tally sheets, warning signs, hiway signs, etc, allowed people who couldn't read or read in another language, to function well.

CraftyMofo and SB21 like this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I thought it was on the package not the product it's self.

I highly doubt cern is messing with reality. If anything is messing with reality it's the systemic fake news media.

Plus cern only operates on a tiny fraction of the power levels of a thermonuclear test. They're smashing protons into each other at near the speed of light. Where else does that happen? In a high yield thermonuclear fusion powered lithium fuelled weapons, but the problem with a nuke is the reaction is over in about 1 or 2 microsecond and any scientific equipment with in a mile gets vaporized and there's the nuclear fallout.
    This thing causes protons to crash into each other for hours and allows scientists to dial in the instruments.
    It's actually kind of boring.

fl4848 and duane like this.
  12. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

fl4848 and duane like this.
  13. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

[​IMG]

Just fruit.

duane and VisuTrac like this.
  14. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Think about the parameters of the magic trick. The ME can only occur on things that the gov't or corporations can control, right? It happens on logos. I happens with media coverage. However, it can't happen with an oil painting sitting in your living room. Say you have a landscape painting in your living room and the sun is on the right hand side. You won't wake up one day and see the sun on the left hand side. The gov't and corporations have no control over the painting in your living room. They do have control over the media and consumer products and this is where we are witnessing the magic being performed.

Also take into consideration "Occams Razor" and "who benefits?".

To me, this all adds up to one more psy op perpetrated by our gov't and corporations that are controlled by the gov't. Pretty sick stuff.

15. mrghostwalker

mrghostwalker Monkey+++

I suspect it's gaslighting and that there never was a cornucopia.

Zimmy likes this.
  16. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

That's pretty crazy. The cornucopia is not even on the packaging in that commercial.

I found some old Fruit of the Loom underwear from when I was five and, low and behold, no cornucopia.

Where does that memory of the cornucopia on the Fruit of the Loom packaging come from? I distinctly remember it being an old memory from the 1980s or early 1990s. It was the first thing I thought of when the podcast mentioned the Fruit of the Loom logo. I immediately envisioned the cornucopia with the fruit. It must have been some sort of mind trick, hypnotizing programming or something.

Zimmy likes this.
  17. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Possibly it was an advertising campaign.
    Or there was a similar looking logo for something else?
    If it was the 1980s remember how everyone was afraid of "satanic cults", the cornucopia is a pagan symbol and some people think pagan is automatically satanic, so they would have gotten rid of that real quick.

Oh and I never thought Nelson Mandela died in prison.

For a good mind fuck see "dark city".

fl4848 likes this.
  18. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Another good one is Ed McMahon. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you think of Ed McMahon?

enloopious likes this.
  19. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

1) USMC
    2) Heeere's Johnny!
    3) Publisher's Clearing House Giveaway

20. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Yes I did another post about this subject... maybe more than 1. The LHC offers answers as to how we could have a real life multi-verse doorway BUT it does not offer any real life proof. How does it work? Who do you know who has seen the LHC in action and actually seen results that have been scientifically explained? Nobody knows much of anything about CERN except that their logo is 666 and they all do satanic rituals and video tape it.

The way I see it, there are several solutions. There is the scientific explanation of alternate universes. Haven't seen much real proof of this beyond what any science fiction writer could make up. There is the religious aspect which some believe is also science fiction writing from the distant past. The other possible answer is that we live in the Matrix. Any and all of these can be true.

What if we actually are living in the Matrix? Religion could be the plot. Science could be the rules. It would support all of those theories/distractions. Under this assumption they ALL can be true. There is a documentary that came out 2021 that does some experiments trying to expose this.

Here's the thing, if we are living in the Matrix there is a chance that we entered it voluntarily as some sort of video game. I remember being born. I remember being an infant and thinking that everyone was a robot long before I learned what a robot was. I remember thinking that my mother was a nice robot but she had to be nice because she was programmed that way. I have confirmed my suspicions with my mother and her memories of my birth match my own. What kind of thoughts are those for an infant? I also remember thinking that there are other players in this game, not just NPCs.

Over my life I have seen much evidence of this. I have tested the theory over and over again. Think of things that will happen BEFORE they actually do. EX: One of the most simple tests you can do is what I call "front row parking". Go some place crowded like a huge box store and try to find a parking space at the front door. This is nearly impossible for most people. Over the span of a year I convinced myself that there was always an empty spot right at the front door waiting for me. Since I was actually able to convince myself, there always has been a spot right at the front door. To me, it is a fact now as sure as the sun rising. I showed this to my GF. She said to try it some place that is really busy so I went to down town Los Angeles and sure enough, anywhere I went, there was a parking spot right at the front door. There are lots of other tests you can do as well.

What if those 'changes' are the computer code adapting to our changes in ourselves? Apparently we can reprogram our own code. Be the change in the world you want to see. What was the inspiration behind the "Matrix" movie? If we are in a simulation then you can do anything you want. The key is to figure out if you are a good guy or a bad guy and then go BE THAT. You want to know what the meaning of life is? To live it. No matter what your beliefs are, no matter what turns out to be true, that rule applies.

Zimmy likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7