Mandela effect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 20, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Jim Morrison was the son of an admiral in the US Navy and many suspect one of their mind controlled Manchurian candidates (CIA). His father was at the Gulf of Tonkin when the Viet Nam war broke out and many say he was on the inside, a spook. The Doors were supposed to get the masses doing drugs. Looks like it worked.

fl4848 likes this.
  2. enloopious

Not true. People have stuff from the time before it was changed and the logo has been changed as well. This only happens if reality gets reprogrammed. I remember the cornucopia. My GF does not. She has never seen that logo. I have.

fl4848 likes this.
  3. enloopious

fl4848 likes this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

All I remember about Fruit of the Loom is that their elastic was junk. I'm not wasting time trying to remember what the label on some old skivies looked like. If details are important I can find them.. Important stuff, like the +P after .38 Spl. Right there on the barrel.:)

fl4848 and CraftyMofo like this.
  5. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Super-interesting thread. How do you think this plays into the Jan 6, and how it is recalled by Joe Public?
    I remember seeing some police let people thru, I remember seeing old ladies walking thru, then some weird dude with horns. When I happen to flip channels and see coverage of the events, I now see much different images. It seems to be carefully crafted to create a different memory.

fl4848 and hot diggity like this.
  6. enloopious

Perhaps it works like the Butterfly Effect. I believe this idea was first mentioned by Isaac Asimov.

fl4848 likes this.
  7. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Shoe-horning interpretive meaning into song lyrics, poetry and 'prophetic prose is as old as the earliest sacred scriptures...and and vice versa. Jim is dead and can no longer by be consulted about what he meant by what he wrote, unlike Don McLean's song American Pie.

Treating the lyrics of Morrison's song composition 'Ghost' in the same way as Nostradamus's supposedly prophetic quatrains is a moderately interesting parlour game, but nothing to be taken seriously except perhaps for conspiracy theorists who are inclined to see patterns in everything and in nothing.

fl4848 likes this.
  8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Are we sure?

"Hitler is alive and well and living in Los Angeles."

He certainly had that thought in his head before he supposedly kicked the bucket.

9. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Well, they crafted the public's memory of the January 6th event. The public's memory is of those horrible Trump-supporting Republicans who stormed the Capital building, shot an innocent girl, and made all those poor, innocent politicians evacuate the chamber, and Chuck Schumer and Nancy Pelosi barely escaped with their lives.

What really happened was Ted Cruz signed a petition from Arizona against certifying the electoral college votes for the 2020 presidential election because there was wide spread voter fraud. The Globalist cabal knew that this would incriminate all of them and bring down the entire deep state, so they ushered in ANTIFA (wolves in Trump clothing) right at the precise moment that Mike Pence was going to hear the argument from Arizona and they rushed everybody out of the chamber and made a bunch of chaos that would not have otherwise been there. Then a Capitol policeman shot an unarmed female military veteran, after she punched a guy for breaking a window. She found it offensive that he would break a window in the Capitol building and then a policeman shot her in cold blood. As soon as that happened, they ushered out all of the politicians, then they forced them back into the chamber and shamed them into not hearing the argument from Arizona because a girl got shot. Then they swept all of their voting collusion and treachery under the rug and successfully pulled off their coup against Trump. Then, a case was brought to the Supreme Court about the election meddling and the SC wouldn't hear it, and their argument for not hearing the case was totally illegitimate... They just wanted to protect the deep state. And they did.

The powers that be like to tweak history -- and the public's memory of history -- with the tools at their disposal: MSM, wikipedia, truth checkers (ie - Snopes), think tanks (Brookings Institute), and radical left wing professors at our colleges.

enloopious and CraftyMofo like this.
  10. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I forget if I mentioned this, but I was watching all this ME stuff on youtube until 3 in the morning. It really freaked me out. I started digging through my old underwear drawers. I found underwear that I still had from when I was 6 years old, so must have been around 1987-ish. They were Fruit of the Loom tighty whities. 5 inches in diameter. Low and behold, no cornicopia on the logo. Blew my mind. A little unnerving actually. I remember the cornicopia very distinctly.

enloopious likes this.
  11. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Very true.

Not sure if you've gone down The Doors - Jim Morrison rabbit hole yet. Look up "Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon". Author gave some interesting interviews before his own (somewhat mysterious) death.

Dave McGowan

Last edited: Jul 23, 2022
    enloopious likes this.
  12. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Another interesting one is time travel. I always reasoned that there was no way time travel could exist, because if it did exist then we would see the time travelers coming back from the future. The time travelers would tell us how to time travel (probably) and then we would go into the future and the past, and tell others how to time travel. Because this doesn't happen, then it doesn't seem like time travel could exist.

enloopious likes this.
  13. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

I thought about this threads title today and found it curious to learn that I'd misremembered history.
    When Nelson Mandela visited Detroit in 1990 I had remembered it being at Cobo Hall when the rally was at Tiger Stadium. I had just dropped my Brother-in-law off that day so he could work the event and I didn't stick around.

When I initially spotted the thread I thought it must be about the powerful effect of necklacing.

Necklacing
    Necklacing is a method of extrajudicial summary execution and torture carried out by forcing a rubber tire drenched with petrol around a victim's chest and arms, and setting it on fire. The term "necklace" originated in the 1980s in black townships of apartheid South Africa where suspected collaborators were publicly executed in this fashion.

I remember it being called a "Winnie Mandela necklace.".

"Together, hand in hand, with our matches and our necklaces, we shall liberate this country."
    – 1986 Winnie Madikizela-Mandela

No Mandela Effect can ever wipe the images of necklacing from my mind.

SB21 likes this.
  14. enloopious

The problem with time travel is that it would almost certainly have to be a government sponsored project. If that is the case, they would travel back in time but only the government would be notified of it. If the Mandela Effect is really history changing then it would almost certainly be a result of some form of time travel.

Now obviously nobody is going back in time to take the cornucopia off of peoples underwear (LOL) but it may be a result of something else happening via the "Butterfly Effect" that I posted earlier. The time travel idea quickly takes the whole conversation into the Q theory territory. That idea is that government/spooks are using time travel to go back in time and make it so that they win. What do they need to win at? Check out US government project looking glass. This is a device, that allegedly does exist and there are even patents for its design, that will let you peer into the future. The story goes, they have been using it to see into the future and have been capitalizing from it. At one point they could not see any further. They assumed that was the end of the world. So what did they do? They went back in time to try and figure out how to fix it. As they change things we feel the affects here in the present via the Mandela Effect.

The other theory and possible reason for the ME is being in a computer simulation. Change the code, change history. There is actual scientific research into that theory with some major financial backing.

Not aware of any other possible reasons that would be capable of causing the ME.

fl4848 likes this.
  15. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Whew. That doesn't sound like fun.

hot diggity likes this.
  16. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

I like the end of their world. :)

Last edited: Jul 24, 2022
    enloopious likes this.
  17. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

That's interesting.
    Theory of the motion of the moon made his head ache. I always thought that the motion of the earth and the moon was very predictable. I guess not.

So it all comes down to the physics behind the 2nd pendulum. There is an infinite curve in a finite space held in place by an attractor, and it generally takes the shape of a butterfly (by coincidence.. not related to the name Butterfly effect).

enloopious likes this.
  18. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

At the end of the video he says that you cannot predict the future of one state, but you can predict the future of multiple states interacting together. Not sure I grasp that, but perhaps that is the principle on which they were able to create the Looking Glass computer program?

I assume he is referring to "states" as in states of physics, not political states, but maybe they're one-in-the-same when you're thinking about them in terms of calculations and predictions of outcomes in the future? Not sure. A lot to wrap your head around.

enloopious likes this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

My question is ,,, why are you still holding on to a pair of skivvies from when you were 5 yrs old .

Zimmy, fl4848 and CraftyMofo like this.
  20. enloopious

So the idea of a static time line is flawed. There appears to be an infinite number of multiverses. This is what the Marvel Endgame movie series was about. If you change the past YOUR future world is gone. You come back to the 'present' and everything is different. This was also explained in the back to the future movies. Change the past, change the future. This would explain why so many people have different conflicting memories that they argue about. What if Chelloveck comes from a universe where he's always right and communists are the heroes?

[​IMG]
    If you recall the old time travel movies like The Time Machine you can see they thought that time was linear. They thought there was only one time line and you could go back over and over again. If you failed at changing the past then you just try again. Then movies changed to the "time is immutable" idea for a few minutes in the 90s. The people who died could not be saved no matter what you did in the past. There are many movies based on this theory. Then suddenly everyone seemed to settle on the idea of the multi-verse, where different time lines allowed people to jump from one timeline to another. This allowed anything to happen.

To me, this sounds like it would fit right into the idea of a computer simulation. The consensus of the players dictates the rules of the game and the past is created/changed retroactively. If that is the case, then all of the players could get together and change the rules of the game simply by believing in reality.

Back in the day the earth was flat. That was a known fact. You could ask the church, the government, the scholars. What if 2000 years ago it actually was flat? What if the Mandela Effect changed it either due to reprogramming the Matrix? Time travel wouldn't explain it. The technology of 100 years ago wouldn't allow for this discussion we are having right now. What if it is changing in retrospect to the needs of the players of the game?

What if you could change the future world that you live in? What would you want it to be? If you have ever watched a movie you know that the worse the bad guy is, the better the good guy/movie. Don't believe me? Just watch a movie with out a bad guy in it or a poorly developed antihero. If you can even find one It's not a great story. I remember explaining to my daughter that you couldn't make a story with out a bad guy in it. At 5yo she couldn't understand why there had to be bad guys.

SB21 and fl4848 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7