Mandela effect

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by fl4848, Jul 20, 2022.

1. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Haha. That's a great question. I have no good answer for that.

Zimmy, SB21 and enloopious like this.
  2. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

That's interesting. I often wonder about the purpose of this planet existing at all. Why put all of these creatures through this enormous amount of suffering. Well, if you believe there is a god (no matter what form), it's a good question to pose to him/her/it. What's the point of this planet?

The best answer that I could come up with, putting myself in God's shoes, is that it's a hell of a story. Perhaps the only purpose of this life is to make an interesting story.

The good guy/bad guy theory is interesting. I have been reading a murder mystery series lately and the bad guys are pretty sick and demented. I actually found myself not liking the books as much because the killers were so over the top. It kind of sickened me the things they were doing. I also started to question the author and how he could spend his time creating such demented ideas. I asked myself if perhaps he was partaking in some of the things that he has his characters doing, just do to the level of detail he went into describing the horrors they undertook. I continue to read the books because they are good, but I find the parts that I enjoy the most are actually the peaceful community interactions. I tend to enjoy stories about community interactions more so than deep horrors. One of my favorite examples of a community interaction story is the TV series Northern Exposure. This is simply following a group of characters and witnessing their interactions. They do have minor problems to resolve, but there is nothing super dramatic ... no evil villians... no darth vadors... but I prefer this type of story to a horror story. Not sure why.

The Mandela Effect has definitely disturbed my perception of reality, which I think was the intent. I still think it's a clever slight of hand via a CIA psy op. It's a magic trick. I just don't know how they pulled off the trick. Just like the magician who cuts the lady in half. You wonder "how did he do that"? Then you figure out the answer, and you're like "Oh. I get it. That makes sense." There's an answer to this magic trick. I just don't have the answer yet.

The problem with the metaverse theory, from my point of view, is that they are saying that they changed the universe out from under our feet, but they didn't change us. Why are we still the same, but the universe that we live in changed? Unless you buy into the game theory... that we're all living in a video game... then I don't think it would be possible to change the universe, but leave us the way we have always existed. Maybe I'm missing something. Interesting theory to ponder.

SB21 likes this.
  3. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

You're missing that WE have changed to another timeline in the metaverse that NEVER had the cornucopia on the underwear. The universe didn't change, just your background.
    There was a conspiracy theory about 2020 that had that as the end of the world. If you were in that timeline where the world actually did end in 2020 and you are still alive it is because you were brought into another timeline.

fl4848 likes this.
  4. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

That's interesting. But the part that I grapple with is how could the timeline change, yet we do not change. Well, I guess this is kind of like Back to the Future. The characters are able to go back and forth into the future and the past, and they remain the same, and their memories remain the same, but the world around them changes. However, when they go between the future and the past they have to be careful because they could run into different versions of themselves.

I don't know if I posted about this, but part of the Mandela Effect thing is this concept of "residue". There is residue from the cornucopia appearing on the Fruit of the Loom label. The strongest piece of residue is the "Flute of the Loom" album cover. This guy in the 1970s copied the Fruit of the Loom cornucopia logo and made a parody of it on an album cover called "Flute of the Loom". He replaced the cornucopia with a flute. But if in our version of reality, the Fruit of the Loom cornucopia label never existed, why would the "Flute of the Loom" record cover still exist? Wouldn't this have to disappear because there was not something for the artist in the 1970s to copy?

This is similar to the concept in Back to the Future where the newspaper articles disappear before their eyes when something in the future or past changes that alters the flow of reality.

enloopious and magicfingers like this.
  5. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

How do you know you haven't changed?

6. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

Mandela effect.... Didn't they say several years ago that Ted Kaczinsky already died?

7. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Do not believe everything “They” say… and who do you think “ They” are?

8. fl4848

fl4848 Monkey+

The "Globalist" media is who I'm referring to. They will blast the airwaves with a news update, and then a decade later they'll blast the same thing, and erase all previous mentions of the previous news. This makes you question your sanity and your reality. It's a psyop. This is what the did with Nelson Mandela. It even fooled President George Bush Jr.

False memory - Wikipedia

9. Zimmy

Zimmy Wait, I'm not ready!

My wife clearly remembers Ed McMahon with publishers clearinghouse and the cornucopia.

She remembers everything and reminds me of everything.

It's got to be some multidimensional bullshit.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7