Mantracker Knife

Discussion in 'Blades' started by SoCal09, Aug 5, 2010.

1. SoCal09

SoCal09 Monkey++

My father gave me a Mantracker knife recently, its pretty nice looking and comes with a compass in the handle. I tried to do some research on them and came up with nothing, doesn't seem like there for sale anymore. Can anyone shed some light on the subject?

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

The only info I can find is that the "Mantracker" could possibly be made by Strider and carries a hefty price tag near $2000. Also they are reported to be hard to locate. Could be wrong. Also cross referenced a real silly television show with the same name.

Any other info you could give? Specifics on the knife? Any labeling?

3. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

Is this the knife?

[​IMG]

Apparently, I have this knife, exactly this one...(this is pic from internet, not mine). But I paid for it abouit 100$. Has nylon sheath...a bit crappy one..
    And I think it's called Mantrack, not MantrackER....

4. SoCal09

SoCal09 Monkey++

close, your right it does say mantrack. here's a picture
    2010-08-05 09.18.04(2). 2010-08-05 09.19.23.

5. bnmb

bnmb On Hiatus Banned

I just noticed that sign on the knife...mine has the same thing...different models?

6. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

That could be the elusive, rare and expensive Mantrack. Good luck finding the scoop on it -just don't let it go too easily!

7. SoCal09

SoCal09 Monkey++

ya i think its different models

there is almost absolutely no input on the net anywhere...so unless somebody knows...it will remain a mystery for now

8. Bison_Forge

Bison_Forge Aspiring Knifemaker

I have a very similar one, mine has a tanto though. If somebody will tell me how to post pictures I would be happy to share them.

9. Bison_Forge

Bison_Forge Aspiring Knifemaker

Ok, I think I figured it out. Mine has a homemade sheath and handle, but it is still a Man Track.
    Man Track.JPG Man Track (2).JPG

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7