Marines told "save your ammo" and "don't waste gas"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CATO, Mar 12, 2013.

1. CATO

CATO Monkey+++

I like how the sequestration hits some groups harder than others--that "across the board" thing....yeah, I see Congressional salaries going . . . .

Desperate times: Marines told to ‘save every round’ – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Meanwhile, when asked about the sequester, Michelle Obama said she loved going on "quests by the sea with that fresh money the fed just printed....and I get my OWN airplane--what an awesome gig! Thanks taxpayers."

michelle-obama-vacation-360x259.

2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Translation: We are going to cut some of the entitlement program's and we expect the Marine's to save our azz...In D.C.

3. TheDC

TheDC Disabled Veteran

Doesn't really surprise anyone though,does it? o_O

4. sarawolf

sarawolf Monkey+++

This is just absurd is what it is, oh but we can send those back stabbers in Syria millions and now 5.5 billion going out for another deal to Vegas for a high speed train.
    Our daughter just got back from Afghanistan and the conditions and the food are deplorable for our guys and gals. A lot of the good food is stolen by the kitchen staff which are locals and our people get whats left over and rotten food a lot of the time.
    Our different family members sent her boxes of foods to get her through. Many over there are constantly getting food poisoning.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7