Mark Levin talks of the coming collapse

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DKR, Feb 16, 2013.

1. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

This last Friday night's broadcast on his radio show, Mark Levin openly speculated that the federal government is stockpiling ammunition to ensure the rule of law in the event of a total societal and economic collapse.
    This may have been in response to the IBD artcle posted on 8 Feb. asking about the need for such a large amount of ammunition. The IBD editorial laid out some serious numbers in a way few would find easy to ignore.
    While concern over the sheer mass of ammo (1.6 billion rounds) has echoed around the internet for some time, I found it interesting that Levin, a man with quite the bully pulpit, would openly speculate on total societal collapse.
    I take it that his spin is from what is ongoing now in Spain and Greece - what would it be like here in the US, in a financial collapse? Not counting the so-called 'inner city / urban areas' which are hellholes already.
    In other words, what would happen in Peoria? Grand Rapids, or Wichita? It's not the 1930s anymore, with 90+% of the population living on the farm.
    And with the FBI finally admitting that there are now more active gang members in the US than the Army has combat troops - or just troops for that matter....
    Your thoughts? Is Levin over-reacting? I think his is, a bit anyway.

DuxDawg likes this.
  1. VisuTrac
  2. Dunerunner
  3. 3M-TA3
  4. enloopious
  5. Dunerunner
  6. oldman11
  7. Dunerunner
  8. Asia-Off-Grid
  9. Asia-Off-Grid
  10. UncleMorgan
  11. UncleMorgan