Marlin Glenfield M70 papoose

Discussion in 'Firearms' started by marty357, Apr 3, 2011.

1. marty357

marty357 Monkey+

I bought M70 papoose awhile ago,fixed what was broke on it. Noow what do do with it?

2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Sorry it took me so long to reply, but I had to finish reading your lengthy post. Whew!

Yeah, I like to see pics. ;) Maybe a range report? Give a review of your own about how it performs for you. Carry it with you on a hike and let us know how you liked it. Maybe do a little write-up on your experience with using the rifle.

3. Hispeedal2

Hispeedal2 Nay Sayer

Small world... I just picked up a papoose this past week too. I didn't get it to the range this weekend- the wind was howling all weekend. No good for sighting in a rimfire. SCAR-H didn't mind the wind, though ;). I will try yo get the papoose, a couple bricks, and my daughter to the range this coming weekend. If there is no wind, I will make it a rimfire weekend.

I guess I finally found my "packable rimfire". It seems well built and a great value compared to the alternatives I've been looking at. No plastic sights (all metal actually, and hooded to boot).

Brokor likes this.
  4. -06

-06 Monkey+++

You will love the little critter. Bought one when they first came out. Gave it to my son about five yrs ago and now he has designated it for his son in about three more years. We put many many rounds through it w/o any problems.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7