marlin model 60 22lr

Discussion in 'Range reports' started by mechstdr, Feb 1, 2023.

1. mechstdr

mechstdr patriotic grease monkey

anyone have a copy of the owner/operator manual for a remington model 522 viper (22lr) i picked up 1 used, no manual, any help appreciated, thank you. tried to change header but couldn't, sorry.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2023
    techsar and Dunerunner like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I thought manufacturers had to provide at least digital copies of gun owners manuals for free, since like forever.

mechstdr and Dunerunner like this.
  3. techsar

techsar Monkey+++

Call them
    844-remarms

mechstdr and Dunerunner like this.
  4. hot diggity

hot diggity Monkey+++ Site Supporter+++

This one?

Attached Files:

5. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

Why is the thread title "marlin model 60 22" if it's really about a Remington 522?

mechstdr likes this.
  6. mechstdr

sorry cpaspr , when i posted late last night, i mistakenly wrote that one down, and when i tried to correct it, i could change the body of text but couldn't change the header, i apologize for the mistake. thanx to hot diggity & techsar for the help & info. i am now on a HP chromebook, for while i only had my phone for internet, i have HP win7,win8,win10 laptops, the win10 lasted approx. 6 mnths, the win7 the display is dying, win8 is hanging in so far, but i no longer need so much computing power, updating antivirus everyday or every other day o_O:( so i don't surf the web like i used to, my wife likes toshiba laptops, but same problems all dying or dead. she's upset that toshiba stopped making laptops, she does digital photography (Hobby), has an asus now but don't go on internet with it.

7. cpaspr

cpaspr Monkey+++

No problem.

I used to have a Model 60, and may still have the pdf of the owner's manual for it in the computer somewhere. I might have been able to help with that one.

The 522, not so much.

8. mechstdr

thats ok the 60 i purchased new, the 522 used $50. had to order magazines (3) as it came with none. wanted the manual to check it over before i tried firing it . visually it looked ok, wanted to inspect it internally and not forget or lose a pin or spring.

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7