Marriage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RightHand, Jul 11, 2014.

1. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

The sweetest words you'll ever hear
    are the ones I whisper in your ear
    "You're snoring"

And in response you groan "okay"
    then turn to look at me and say
    "So are you"

And so it goes

2. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

There once was a man named the Mr.
    Who thought if only he'd kiss her
    she'd ignore all his snores
    and the farts in his drawers
    but instead she gave him a nip twister.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

My snoring could have downed the walls of Jericho, raise the dead, drive rats off a ship, make sane people crazy, makes other consider murder or suicide. Need I say more. and yes ...... almost every woman I have known .... fart, sweat, and snore as well, although they all deny doing so.

ditch witch likes this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

When I met the Mr. I'd pretty much given up on ever finding a guy worth my time (yes I'm that picky) and was in the market for my 100 cats and big hair curlers. Needless to say I had kinda developed some... unattractive habits... from hanging with guy friends for years, none of whom cared if I behaved badly. Anyway we go out and everything goes great, so we go out for a second date and we're in the car and he asks me something, don't remember what, and I ripped this humongous, grotesque burp that would have made all three of my brothers gag and cheer simultaneously, and made me laugh... and then immediately realize what I did and cover my mouth and OMG because I so did not mean to do that kind of crap around him.

He said he knew right then he was going to marry me, heh.

5. kellory

kellory An unemployed Jester, is nobody's fool. Banned

You raised the challenge bar..,;)

tacmotusn likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7