Martial Law Coming?, This weekend????

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by kckndrgn, Oct 9, 2008.

1. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

I saw this on a couple other forums I go to, didn't see anything here so I figured I'd post it.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=10504

WMR has learned from knowledgeable Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) sources that the Bush administration is putting the final touches on a plan that would see martial law declared in the United States with various scenarios anticipated as triggers. The triggers include a continuing economic collapse with massive social unrest, bank closures resulting in violence against financial institutions, and another fraudulent presidential election that would result in rioting in major cities and campuses around the country.
    [FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=times new roman,new york,times,serif] [FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif] [FONT=verdana,helvetica,sans-serif] In addition, Army Corps of Engineer sources report that the assignment of the 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team (BCT) to the Northern Command’s U.S. Army North is to augment FEMA and federal law enforcement in the imposition of traffic controls, crowd control, curfews, enhanced border and port security, and neighborhood patrols in the event a national emergency being declared. The BCT was assigned to duties in Iraq before being assigned to the Northern Command.
    On April 3, 2008, WMR reported on a highly-classified document regarding the martial law scenario:
    WMR has learned from knowledgeable sources within the US financial community that an alarming confidential and limited distribution document is circulating among senior members of Congress and their senior staff members that is warning of a bleak future for the United States if it does not quickly get its financial house in order. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi is among those who have reportedly read the document.

The document is being called the "C & R" document because it reportedly states that if the United States defaults on loans and debt underwriting from China, Japan, and Russia, all of which are propping up the United States government financially, and the United States unilaterally cancels the debts, America can expect a war that will have disastrous results for the United States and the world. "Conflict" is the "C word" in the document.

The other scenario is that the federal government will be forced to drastically raise taxes in order to pay off debts to foreign countries to the point that the American people will react with a popular revolution against the government. "Revolution" is the document’s "R word.

[/FONT]

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

Wayne Madsen is a frequent contributor to Global Research. Global Research Articles by Wayne Madsen

2. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Well that would kind of explain the suddeness of this financial crisis, if all our loans(treasury bills) were coming due the endof the year and the foreign holders made threats...
    Congress could change things by repealing laws and signing statements allowing the prez to declare martial law unilaterally (on his own).We can't do anything to prevent that now.

3. kansasrebel

kansasrebel Monkey++

I have a friend in tennesee around Knoxville. He has friends in the LE community. The cops are scared shitless over something and they won't tell him what. And he's been hearing of DHS vehicles stopping trucks that go through the weigh stations without stopping. Seeing lots of FEMS vehicles also, never seen anything like this before.

4. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

[shtf][stayback][gasmask][ghrit]:eek::eek::eek::eek:[bedtime][bedtime][bedtime][bedtime][bedtime][bedtime]
    Now that one scares even me ...[beat][beat][beat]

False flag???BOOOM???

"fems"(" didja'mean "FEMA": Federal Emergency Management Agency??) ? no problem.I can just see those burly buzz cut guys in black fatigues, helmets and m4's riding a wheeled armored vehicle: "watch out fellers here comes the fems"!![haay]

5. kansasrebel

kansasrebel Monkey++

Sorry, typo. Meant FEMA

6. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

no problem!!:)

7. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Oh man armored personnel carriers are rolling through painted black tonight

8. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

What QS? Pics? What are you referring to? [gasmask] < not these guys right?

9. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

[stirpot]

10. Byte

Byte Monkey+++

Oh I'm a sucker for the dramatic... Think I'll go and tease some [sheep].

Byte

11. BAT1

BAT1 Cowboys know no fear

Troop movements mean alot. All those trucks are needed for them to pull off the Bruce Willis gold hiest scene. Is that near Fort Knoxx?

12. balsaboy

balsaboy In for a Penny

Newbie and wish I knew you all alot more. All I can say is that there is sufficient cause to be alert and prepared right now. I give it till mid week or maybe next week.
    Think December something, 1941.

13. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Go on: I can vouch for the monkey tree active and ex:...a few cops a sprinkling of feds, some active duty military a few guardsman I think; Real salt-o-the-earth" types!!

14. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

15. medicineman

medicineman Survival Guru

Where's the jackboots???

The weekend is over by 48 hours now.

Oh well,
    FOILED AGAIN.

Must have been the revelation of their plot on this here darned interweb thingie.

16. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

yeah, I know; and"blossom good child" is "sucking wind" today too, Oct 14th has come and gone and absolutely no sign of a 2,000 mile long star cruiser any where in the world...
    Starting to think I need to order a life (UPS/ paypal?). Or just get back to this one,In progress..

17. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

It might help to rub out that current avatar. Wow.
    [gone]

18. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

:) child of the 60's TV world... "thunderbirds", "fireball xl5","stingray"..etc( Gerry Anderson productions)

19. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Maybe we should add the scarlet guy to the library of avatars. Got a link? (But still, WOW!!)

20. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7