Mask Police have arrived

Discussion in 'Freedom and Liberty' started by Ganado, Jul 31, 2020.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

PIX or it's just flaps with no thrust !!!!
    S

Last edited: Dec 13, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  2. Tempstar

Tempstar Monkey+++

To what do you attribute this? Is it mask compliance or maybe lock downs and closures?
    I look at our high numbers and realize that they are the result of everyone having Covid when they die, giving the care facility a bonus check.

3. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

The Covid deaths are highly inflate . Funny how Covid came around and instantly cured the flu .

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Must be all the snake handlers and holy rollers in NY jacking up the numbers.

unnamed (2).

crowdaddy, madmax, Tully Mars and 4 others like this.
  5. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Update on the numbers in the picture (source covidusa.net)

Florida Tested Positive 1,193,165
    Florida Deaths 20,568

New York Tested Positive 838,085
    New York Deaths 36,338

It's always interesting that the media focus on the number of positive tests when test accuracy is very poor,Shown below is a video of the Austrian Parliament where one of the law makers gets a positive test result from a cola. It's in Austrian, but still easy to follow. If you look it up on Twitchy there is a translation.

I've always felt that the number of deaths and the death rate itself was the ball you needed to keep your eye on. The MSM will rank Florida as the third worst to New York's fifth place even though both the total numbers of deaths and death rates in New York are much worse.

6. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Follow the money.

When you pay for something, you will always got more.

Pay more for COVID, get more COVID deaders.

Not hard to understand.

7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

And yet I still don’t know ONE PERSON that has gotten sick. I am a recluse but geez, I do know peeps.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  8. madmax

madmax Far right. Bipolar. Veteran. Don't push me.

I'm no social butterfly either Meat, and I don't know anybody that died. And only 3 that have had it and recovered. That's what they said anyway. I really have only met them twice. Oh and I have friends and family from HI to NE to ME to KY to FL. That said I won't be going to LA or Miami or NY any time soon. Don't go there anyway.

Gator 45/70, Ganado and Meat like this.
  9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Yet I have have MANY exchanges with people that can't understand conflict of interest when it comes to COVID-19 - even those who have been in the medial industry that go on and on about how hospital administrators are Evil incarnate. Many active providers, especially nurses, that I frequently deal with on a daily basis have doubts.

Gator 45/70, Meat and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  10. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Quick story. Dude pulls up to a certain coffee stand, makes small talk with the blonde helping him. Blonde mentions small gathering for XMAS. Dude replies “Oh so you folks went ahead and celebrated?” With attitude. Blonde girl gets angry, texts her Dad. Says “I hate people.” Aww, she’s like a female version of me. (To be clear SM members not included in the hate part) :D

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

2020 estimates 178,998 covid related deaths
    Keeping in mind the reporting has been skewed in favor of covid

2018 Stats from cdc
    Number of deaths for leading causes of death
    • Heart disease: 655,381
    • Cancer: 599,274
    • Accidents (unintentional injuries): 167,127
    • Chronic lower respiratory diseases: 159,486
    • Stroke (cerebrovascular diseases): 147,810
    • Alzheimer’s disease: 122,019
    • Diabetes: 84,946
    • Influenza and pneumonia: 59,120
    • Nephritis, nephrotic syndrome, and nephrosis: 51,386
    • Intentional self-harm (suicide): 48,344

Gator 45/70 and Meat like this.
  12. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I read that smokers aren’t at higher risk. What type of nonsense is that? Not that I wish harm but.........

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

Some have noticed that smokers and MS patients don't come positive on the test..
    We have just about cleared all the covid cases out of here. Still have a couple but are improoving. Only had three out of thirty four that didn't make it. Wasn't even the ones I figured that would pass.

Ganado and Gator 45/70 like this.
  14. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It is likely that Smokers lungs are already coated with tar and other contaminants, and the virus penitration is much less likely because of that... Same with MS ... less area for virus penitration...

15. Cruisin Sloth

16. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

@Cruisin Sloth that link doesnt work not sure why could you post a copy of the text?

17. Cruisin Sloth

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
  1. Alanaana
  2. Alanaana
    Media

Jungle_gym

Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  3. Alanaana
    Media

Home_gym

I love my home gym!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Feb 27, 2024, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  4. Ariasmith
  5. Alanaana
    Alleyjandra has life figured out!
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, Nov 29, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  6. Alanaana
  7. Alanaana
  8. Alanaana
    Media

Thankful

I feel so thankful for my life and each new day.
    Uploaded by: Alanaana, May 22, 2023, 0 comments, in album: Alana's_Adventures
  9. Alanaana
  10. Alanaana
  11. Alanaana
  12. jefferson
  13. Alanaana
  14. jefferson
  15. fl4848
  16. HK_User
  17. Ganado
  18. hot diggity
  19. OldDude49
  20. TnAndy