Mass Shooting In Munich - Possible Terror Attack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3M-TA3, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Possible terror attack in Munich, several people reported dead and police are searching for the suspect:
    ‘Several dead’ amid reports of multiple gunmen targeting Munich shoppers in fresh atrocity – with death toll expected to rise

"GERMANY GUN RAMPAGE ‘Several dead’ amid reports of multiple gunmen targeting Munich shoppers in fresh atrocity – with death toll expected to rise
    Dramatic footage shows shoppers fleeing the complex as screams can be heard

Breaking
    BY DANNY COLLINS
    22nd July 2016, 5:36 pm

Shares

Comments
    SEVERAL people are feared dead after ‘multiple gunmen’ went on the rampaged in a a German shopping centre as dramatic footage of frantic shoppers fleeing the building emerge.

Images emerging from the scene appear to show numerous victims lying on the floor of the mall.

[​IMG]
    DPA
    Police running near the shopping mall amid a shooting in Munich today
    [​IMG]

One man appeared to be lying on the ground outside the mall as ambulances attend the injured
    A police spokesman said: "It is really something big going down."

Video reportedly from the scene shows the shooting taking place outside a McDonald's with the gunman appearing to use a small handgun and firing at passersby from close range.

Reports suggest the shooting has ceased, but police are yet to confirm whether the assailant has been arrested.

[​IMG]
    DPA
    Police and firefighters are on the scene amid reports multiple gunmen went on the rampage in Munich
    Police have cordoned off the area around the complex with numerous emergency service vehicles on the scene.

A helicopter has been filmed hovering overhead.

Munich Police tweeted to confirm it has "a large police operation on the Acharya. Please avoid the area around the shopping centre."

An official for the shopping centre did not make an official statement, but said: "We are experiencing a problem." "​

Motomom34 likes this.
  2. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Motomom34 likes this.
  3. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Motomom34 likes this.
  4. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Looks like the hand that fed them is getting bit. Fraulein Angela has to take some heat for this for trying to pull off a Chamberlain (like it worked for him --). This was predicted widely, if not precisely. I see where the Saudis have had a few incidents, too.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
    3M-TA3 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Another almost weekly "religion of peace" massacre?

6. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

Another gun free zone massacre. "What's it matter anyway?" Billary.

T. Riley likes this.
  7. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Trump may be the only sane one running for office. Deport the bastards. Islam has no place in Western Society or any civilized society for that matter. You would not invite someone to live in your home whose religion taught them that, as a infidel, it was alright the beat, cheat, enslave, rape and murder you.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Modern society calls any people who believe that stuff is acceptable are called "murdering sociopaths".

9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

This singular bit of modern society calls 'em "bullet bait."

oldawg likes this.
  10. Gray Wolf

Gray Wolf Monkey+++

When they act like that, I will call them targets.

11. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Bloodthirsty. [axe][axe]

12. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This is the first time I have listened to the news all day. I just turned on the computer & TV. I am watching Anderson Cooper interview people. The guy was Iranian yelling Allah Akbar (sp). They are saying because he was Iranian, he could not be a terrorist. Anderson and these people he is interviewing have decided this guy was deranged and they are very concerned about how this man got a gun. So there you have it.... they are worried about this gun that was probably smuggled in.

IT WAS NOT TERRORISM- only white Americans are terrorist.

So now I am going to go up and read this thread.

3M-TA3 and Yard Dart like this.
  13. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

This is the second time this week that Germany has been attacked.
    Afghan 'refugee' slashes passengers with an axe on train in Germany

3M-TA3 likes this.
  14. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

3M-TA3 likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Iranian, yelling "durka durka Mohamad jihad" and not a terrorist.
    The worst part is the liberal media actually think people are stupid enough to believe them.

Yard Dart likes this.
  16. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Makes me want to puke when the US MSM counts a dead shooter/terrorist as one of the victims. It's a sort of litmus test I use to see if the story is somewhat factual or spun.

Yard Dart likes this.
  17. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

Unfortunately, most of the urban folks believe whatever they are told on TV

Yard Dart and Cruisin Sloth like this.
  18. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Sadly the Media is probably not far off with that assumption...

too many in the generation that followed ours have, it seems, been trained to hear, believe, and obey without real questions..

19. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

20. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

@Motomom34 I think you're being spied on...someone knew you wondering why France was a target and Germany never got attacked

Motomom34, 3M-TA3 and Yard Dart like this.
  1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34
  11. duane
  12. AD1