Mass Shooting In Munich - Possible Terror Attack

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 3M-TA3, Jul 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. AxesAreBetter

AxesAreBetter Monkey+++

Islam is the Religion of the Final Peace...their doctrine is to KILL OFF all of the other religions, thus "final peace". Liberals like to leave out the "final" because they don't understand complex sentences.

Mountainman likes this.
  2. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

Think I saw a report on some book one of their clerics wrote...

IIRC it said what they mean by peace is when the entire world is under their religion and rule then there will be peace?

3. MountainMariner

MountainMariner Clearly Ambiguous

3M-TA3 likes this.
  4. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Looks more like a mental health patient with a fascination for school/teenage shootings than a terrorist.

Yard Dart likes this.
  5. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I think the correct saying is
    Allah FUBAR....and will continue to be.

Motomom34 likes this.
  6. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Now they are reporting he was yelling. I am German.

I do not believe the school shooting fascination angle or that he was yelling he was German.

7. Andy the Aussie

..... well Mrs Andy speaks fluent German (as she is one) and that was her translation of the first cell phone videos posted of him having the shouted exchanges with people of the balconies, same as when he was deriding "Turks".

8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Ya a totally different part of BS for the lip service !!!

Kanada CBC said a turk , with 3 shooters , then one , all LIP to keep cbc/XYZ radio on .
    Who the frigg knows , BUT I DO KNOW , German,Dutch,BRIT , YANK/USA Canadian upbringing folks etc ::: will never shoot kids or unarmed !!
    & I have been shot , (in) ahh stuff , and we always were making sure , unlike kiddy cops (I shake my head) glad they never had my squat (CRAP)

9. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

10. Andy the Aussie

....errr what ? There have been (sadly) plenty of shooters in the US/UK/Australia/Netherlands who are born and bred there that HAVE targeted children, I am not sure what you are trying to say ?

Minuteman likes this.
  11. Gesko

Gesko Monkey+++

Apparently he hacked a fb profile or created a fake one and tried to lure people to the McDonalds where the shooting started.

12. T. Riley

T. Riley Monkey+++

Evil has no particular race, nationality or religion.

Yard Dart and 3M-TA3 like this.
  13. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

True Military trained will not shoot if kids or woman that are in the firing zone where the projectiles will land , then again being fired upon , that's now a different story . Im not talking about cowards who shoot folks in McDee's , Im talking about folks who have been trained & served who have firearms knowledge , will not be the shooters in gun free zones , them are the ones who would jump in front of a baby carriage & family & give fire back , so they could find cover .

Thats what Im saying .
    As for the friggid up coward shooters , seen the video games ? heard the idiot box !! , Was never my way of thinking or life in the 6.7.80's
    and now just add FDA drugs to the mix . Never seen so many dead eyes walking

Sloth

Yard Dart and MountainMariner like this.
  14. OldDude49

OldDude49 Just n old guy

I have a question... if Germany has such stringent gun control HOW did he obtian that firearm?

not real sure things are adding up for me on this thing...

15. Andy the Aussie

..... Charles Whitman ?

.... the same way a criminal does here in Australia (where it is much harder to smuggle in as we are an island with no road travel possible from former war zones as an example). Ban something and create a black market in a split second. Handguns can be privately owned in many parts of Europe including Germany (and yes extensively here in Australia too) so it is also possible that it was not even smuggled in but stolen from a licenced owner or shop in a robbery (which sadly happens too often here as well).

16. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Thought I read that the gun was a movie prop and the shooter stole it and turned back into a functional firearm?

1. 3M-TA3
  2. Bandit99
  3. Yard Dart
  4. Asia-Off-Grid
  5. Asia-Off-Grid
  6. Yard Dart
  7. Yard Dart
  8. Motomom34
  9. Oltymer
  10. Motomom34
  11. duane
  12. AD1