Mass silver buy on May 1st to fight back against TPTB

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Beano, Apr 18, 2013.

1. Beano

Beano Monkey

If the power of PMs as a medium of exchange, not just when SHTF, but for thousands of years as well, is something you believe in, please share this as far and wide as possible. A mass silver buy is taking place on May 1, 2013, in an effort to fight back against the fed and the banking cartels.

Make every effort to buy from a reputed online dealer like APMEX or NobleMint, so our efforts can be quantified and highly visible.

2. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

I will be buying silver on 5/1.

3. Beano

Beano Monkey

I appreciate that. This has the potential to make quite a statement.

4. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

Getting all I can right now with no fingerprints or footprints leading to me. Darn stuff must be made of mercury for how difficult it is for me to hold onto. Slips out of my hands and disappears like firearms in a deep lake.

ghrit and Beano like this.
  5. BLKFJDC

BLKFJDC Monkey

I have put the funds away for my monthly buy. Usually its the 15th but looks like may will be the 1st.

6. enloopious

Silver prices are rock bottom right now... in case you hadn't noticed.

7. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

1st and 15th of every month.......

8. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

If you project your buy date won't that lead to a large jump in price as the day goes on and people purchase during the "buy date"? Just based on market fluctuations I would buy the day before if I was trying to save a nickel or to.... maybe I am wrong- don't know.

9. enloopious

the prices will go up and investors will start selling. When the supply runs out the prices will get a lot higher.

10. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Dollar cost averaging. Buy as often as you can.

Cruisin Sloth likes this.
  11. VisuTrac

Went to check out the local market today.
    Slim pickens.
    Scored mixed generic and ASE's at 26.67 average today (if you don't include fuel and lunch)
    2 coin stores
    3 pawn shops
    3 cash4golds

Coin stores not selling because they bought high on junk silver and bullion, only selling numismatics and I'm not paying extra for rarity of the coin. I'll let someone else do that.

Pawn shops said they won't sell for less than 32 an oz.

I found that mining those that mine others seems to be a good option at the cash4gold.
    One wanted 30/oz for generics .. I walked.
    One had 4 generic morgans for 25 ea. bought all of them. Guy that sold them to him was there just 15 minutes before me. I cleaned him out.
    One had a pair of ASEs, a generic Morgan and a couple of prospectors so i grabbed the 5 of them for 140.

I was looking for a couple of 1/10th ounce AGEs or Maple leafs but no one had any gold bullion AT ALL.
    No 90% to be found, it's selling within an hour of it coming in so says the cash4golds.

Needless to say, the Local coin stores that i've been trading with for years on the way out of my monthly circuit. Cash4Gold seem to have enough volume and spread that they have just become my favorite stop off for shopping.

Heads up, supply is tight. And remember, coin in hand is better than having someone else holding it on account for you in another state. And hugely better than a piece of paper that says you own a big ol' stack of coins.

When it comes to PM's, if you can't hold it in your hand, is it really yours?

Beano, mysterymet and enloopious like this.
  12. VisuTrac

I'd like to add.

The deals at Ebay are not there. demand is keeping the prices well above melt price. I don't see that changing until demand for physical has been satisfied.
    Mind you, Silver Spot is 23.30 per ounce right now.

On Ebay Silver
    Bullion generic rounds are is going for 29-35 per ounce mint dependant.
    Bullion Government issued (ASE, Maple Leafs, Mexican Onzas, Austrian Philharmonics are) 32 -40+/oz
    90% US coinage - is going for $25/face and it really should be sub $17/face

If you can get at spot plus 4 or below anywhere, jump on it. demand for physical is insane right now

A member had mentioned that NWT Mint might be an option. and they are if you can afford 50oz.
    at 10oz min you are paying 26.30 per oz which at the moment isn't bad, but it's "Generic" silver.
    at single oz prices you are looking at 27.51 or 4.20 over spot price.

Basically, at all the online markets, APMex, NWT, Scottsdale Silver and others. The more you buy the lower your price.

If you can find someone to sell you at spot or market price. break their hand giving them the FRN as you run to the door with your real money.

Silver has not been this low in probably 3 years? Could it go lower? maybe, but if supply keeps tightening, don't bet on it.

13. Beano

Beano Monkey

A buddy pointed that out to me....now I'm curious to see what happens.

14. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

Ummm........thought the idea for buying PMs was to NOT have it traceable to YOU!!! Buying from those listed to have your purchase counted would seem to run counter to that I think.

15. Beano

Beano Monkey

Ordinarily, I would agree, but I'm pretty sure that privacy is all an illusion. Besides, I have a bit that no one knows about. 5/1 will be my day to be an activist.

16. enloopious

The local coin shop has buckets of them. I will go in tomorrow and see how close to spot they are willing to go.

17. VisuTrac

90% coins or 1oz coins or larger ingots?

You must be in an area that they still think the FRN is real money.

Around here, the ones selling silver are those that need dollars for bills/food/partying. But unfortunately for me, there are those hedgers/preppers/ smart folks buying it up as soon as it hits the dealers/brokers counter.

And there is no way I'm paying for rarity (numismatic values).

18. limpingbear

limpingbear future cancer survivor....

I just sold some generic troy ounce rounds to my local shop. Needed the money. I did notice that there were literally stacks upon stacks of Morgan silver dollars in this shop. I saw a lot og home collector coin books in there as well. Looked like somebody needed to get rid of a lot of silver....

19. Beano

Beano Monkey

For those interested, don't forget about tomorrow. At the end of this video is a list of dealers offering up their best deal for May 1st. Honestly, the offers are geared more toward purchases greater than a few ounces, but still pretty good of these dealers nonetheless. I went over budget this month, but will still be buying a couple AEs. Will we break the back of the banking cartels? Not likely, but we just might get their attention. This might be the last time I purchase silver online.

20. BLKFJDC

BLKFJDC Monkey

placed my order today!

Beano likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7