Math problem to solve

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Ganado, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

It is all the Shrubs fault Obama Said so! As he explained to this little girl how much he was going to spend.

obama.

Ura-Ki and Ganado like this.
  2. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Lol engineering nerd math... figure all the angles. You make me laugh.[grouphug]:lol:

Cruisin Sloth and Ura-Ki like this.
  3. Witch Doctor 01

Witch Doctor 01 Mojo Maker

I come up with .004" of course I left a check and took the cash... I hope they can find a bank that can cash it.....:D

Ura-Ki likes this.
  4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

I was reading the replies and could not believe how much trouble you were going through to get an answer. Really, all you need is y/Z divided by K = X. Round X up to the nearest whole number and you will see it is with in 0.000001 of the 7,000,000 foot total listed. Really, how much simpler do you need it?

Ganado likes this.
  5. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

You forgot to add "And you didn't build that. Someone else did!"

6. Ganado

Ganado Monkey+++

Just so we are all clear... the national debt @21 trillion = a stack of $100 dollar bills 15,000 miles high?

Last edited: Dec 17, 2016
    Thunder5Ranch likes this.
  7. Thunder5Ranch

Thunder5Ranch Monkey+++

That to me has been the single most offensive thing the current sitting commie dumb ass said. A close second is "America is going to have to adapt to being a service based economy." shortly after he was elected..... And just like the you did not build that comment..... people cheered. and then we proceeded to go 21,000,000,000,000 in debt and blame it on Bush for 8 year.

Cruisin Sloth, Ganado and Sapper John like this.
  8. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

I heard that & then he lost me in Canada , normal one who leaches off the ones who work!!
    Glad we have Yosemite Sam[​IMG]

Ganado likes this.
  9. svjoe

svjoe Angry Monkey

The answer is obviously............"B"

Ganado likes this.
  10. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

[​IMG]

oldawg, Ganado and Mountainman like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7