Math

Discussion in 'Financial Cents' started by Cruisin Sloth, Jun 30, 2012.

1. Cruisin Sloth

Cruisin Sloth Special & Slow

Take 1.5 hr's and view this old Gent , WHO is and Excellent Instructor.

One of 8 parts
    Sloth

2. Cruisin Sloth

3. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

wow, i am kind of left shaking my head on that video. I would tell my kids but I am not sure they would believe it, nor would they get the sense of impending doom that is understated throughout the video.
    eye opening to say the least, when he talks about the math equations, I see it and can grasp it in a way I hadn't previously.
    I posted it to my Facebook, will be interesting to see what others have to say about it or if they take the time to watch it.

Thanks for that

4. Cruisin Sloth

So CDN Boy from 66 , could be why there extracting the oil from the dirty tar sands , fracking , price increase due to extra cost for the extended work ..
    Always ways for your mind to view another perspective , But this gent said this in the XXXX years.

Sloth

5. cdnboy66

cdnboy66 Monkey++

I have many a friend and aquaintance working "in the patch", they make good money and are often in camp 2 weeks in 2 weeks out
    I guess what surprises me is the fact, this is not really something we should be ignorant of. This is something that should be taught in schools.
    I worry sometimes that I have coddled myself and my kids into the consumerism death trap.
    I woke late in life to the feeling that I should prep and try to instill it in my kids, but I can't pass on that gut feeling that something is wrong and we are about to get a sudden jerk of the reigns.
    Since then I have been applying myself to gaining what I believe to be life skils, hunting, gardening etc.
    This year I hope to learn to can, I am a city boy born in the Big Smoke but am learning how to live rural and really enjoying it at the same time.

It's the exponential factor that is so easy to ignore until it's 11:59 isn't it?? ...worrysome

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7