Matt Bracken: What I Saw At The Coup

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by deMolay, Jan 25, 2019.

1. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Matt Bracken article commenting on the "Coup" but written as fiction in a letter format. Some argue that a coup has been underway against Pres. Trump since he took office. By the Deep State and the Progressives AKA the Communists and others of that ilk. Very interesting reading. Bracken: What I Saw At The Coup

2. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Sounds good to me

Gator 45/70 and deMolay like this.
  3. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Wow! I didn't care much for 'Castigo Cay' or 'Red Cliffs of Zerhoun' but huge fan of his 'Enemies' series. I enjoyed it so much I just pulled up When The Music Stops—How Our Cities May Explode In Violenceand will read it next. @deMolay Nice catch! Thanks!

EDIT: Ah! I thought I had previously read this or something like it. I see now it was written in 2012. Nevertheless, still good stuff!

4. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

I read this some time ago - clearly done during the reign of Sun-God and Emperor the 1st, BO Bama.

Some of Matt's stuff is OK, other of his writings are a bit over the top.

WARNING - the web site linked open displays a Con battle flag. So NSFW.

Gator 45/70, deMolay and oldman11 like this.
  5. deMolay

deMolay Monkey+

Yah 2012 during the 0 years. But the scenario is a good read. Heck some of the stuff you read about what is going on with Pres. Trump not so far fetched maybe. Not there yet of course.

Gator 45/70, 3cyl and Bandit99 like this.
  6. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

What in the hell is wrong with a Confederate Battle Flag?

7. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

Not a damn thing,my great,great father fought for the south in the war of northern aggression.

8. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

It's a libtard trigger object.
    The funny thing is if they see a CSA flag they have no idea what it is.

9. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

Nothing - other than costing you your employment, or setting you up for endless harassment and so on at work.

I mentioned this as a heads-up to other board members who have a workplace that allows idle use of the net on Company time.

As an added note - I am not the enemy....

DuxDawg, Gator 45/70 and Zimmy like this.
  10. Wildbilly

Wildbilly Monkey+++

Glad to hear it!

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. oldman11

oldman11 Monkey+++

I couldn’t tell

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  12. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I work for myself so I choose who I want to work for most times. I’m not in a lot of debt , so I have that option. Fly any flag you want to. These damned illegals are crossing our border flying their flags. F’k’em

DuxDawg and Gator 45/70 like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7