1. We are pleased to announce that Dunerunner has just joined the staff as a moderator. Please go easy on him while he feels his way thru the Survival Monkey jungle.

MAY DAY! MAY DAY!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, May 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 John 8:44

“Mayday! Mayday!”

This is the story of a young college student flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.
    He had a heart attack and died. Frantic, she grabbed the mike and called out a May Day.

“May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a heart attack and is dead and I don’t
    know how to fly. Someone help me! Please help me!”

She then heard a calming voice on the radio saying: “This is Air Traffic Control and I have you
    loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I’ve had a lot of
    experience with this kind of situation…...
    “Now, take a deep breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Give me your height and position.”

She then says, “I’m 5’4”and I support Hillary.”

“Okay,” said the voice on the radio, “Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven…”

wagnerd, arleigh, kellory and 18 others like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Yep, old one for a crash, put your head between your legs, kiss your a** goodby, we ain't going to make it.

Taku and UncleMorgan like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I eat vegetables. My friends are not vegetables.

Mr. Legion, I got me a couple of purty daughters ain't married off yet and four cases of old Scotch whisky. Yew jest come on by any ol' time & pick 'em up. And I'll throw in a good gun, too, 'cause that was a mighty fine read.

Taku, GOG, kellory and 2 others like this.
  4. Legion489

Legion489 John 8:44

DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! Need address!

Taku likes this.
  1. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Yard Dart
  4. chelloveck
  5. Yard Dart
  6. Ganado
  7. Motomom34
  8. T. Riley
  9. Ganado
  10. Ganado
  11. Ganado
  12. ghrit
  13. Witch Doctor 01