MAY DAY! MAY DAY!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Legion489, May 21, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

“Mayday! Mayday!”

This is the story of a young college student flying in a two-seater airplane with just the pilot.
    He had a heart attack and died. Frantic, she grabbed the mike and called out a May Day.

“May Day! May Day! Help me! Help me! The pilot had a heart attack and is dead and I don’t
    know how to fly. Someone help me! Please help me!”

She then heard a calming voice on the radio saying: “This is Air Traffic Control and I have you
    loud and clear. I will talk you through this and get you back on the ground. I’ve had a lot of
    experience with this kind of situation…...
    “Now, take a deep breath, stay calm and everything will be fine! Give me your height and position.”

She then says, “I’m 5’4”and I support Hillary.”

“Okay,” said the voice on the radio, “Repeat after me: Our Father, Who art in Heaven…”

wagnerd, arleigh, kellory and 18 others like this.
  2. duane

duane Monkey+++

Yep, old one for a crash, put your head between your legs, kiss your a** goodby, we ain't going to make it.

Taku and UncleMorgan like this.
  3. UncleMorgan

UncleMorgan I like peeling bananas and (occasionally) people.

Mr. Legion, I got me a couple of purty daughters ain't married off yet and four cases of old Scotch whisky. Yew jest come on by any ol' time & pick 'em up. And I'll throw in a good gun, too, 'cause that was a mighty fine read.

Taku, GOG, kellory and 2 others like this.
  4. Legion489

Legion489 Rev. 2:19 Banned

DING! WE HAVE A WINNER! Need address!

Taku likes this.
  1. Yard Dart
  2. Yard Dart
  3. Altoidfishfins
  4. Yard Dart
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Yard Dart, Oct 23, 2018, 23 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  5. 3M-TA3
  6. Witch Doctor 01
  7. Asia-Off-Grid
    [ATTACH]
    Thread by: Asia-Off-Grid, Jul 25, 2018, 10 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  8. chelloveck
  9. 3M-TA3
  10. Yard Dart
  11. OldDude49
  12. RJB
  13. Legion489
    [IMG]
    Thread by: Legion489, Jun 13, 2017, 8 replies, in forum: Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions
  14. Yard Dart
  15. Yard Dart
  16. chelloveck
  17. Yard Dart
  18. Ganado
  19. 3M-TA3
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7