Maybe I live under a rock

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oil pan 4, Mar 5, 2019.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Now they are saying if they run things I Washington they will end the division and work together.
    I'm going to call bull shit on that.

Merkun and Gator 45/70 like this.
  2. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Tom styer is a bitch.
    He got interviewed by Shannon bream she asked 4 times "would you waste a terrorist like salimoni"?
    He wouldn't answer.
    Said the president should never lie to American people.
    This guy will tip toe around America's enemies and kiss their ass.

mysterymet and Gator 45/70 like this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Anyone notice how the dems preach diversity, but deliver an all white debate?

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  4. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

Did you see what Bernie’s Guy said about reEducating Trump SUPPORTERS in Gulogs...

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  5. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

I didn't get to watch it I was at work.
    I figured they would say something stupid.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  6. offgrittyt

offgrittyt You gonna eat that?

That's what I think too, just callin it like i see it, just plain and simple.

7. offgrittyt

This is George Washington said about political parties during his farewell address at Mt Vernon on Saturday, September 17, 1796, (hah hah very funny wise acres and yes I did happen to be there and the weather was partly sunny and a muggy 84 degrees on that day and women still wore their hoop skirts and men still wore their powdered wigs despite the heat, but I digress):
    "However [political parties] may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion."

Farewell Address | Saturday, September 17, 1796

8. offgrittyt

Because of the shrinking of the domestic purchasing power of the over printed, debt backed, monopolized, Federal Reserve note, all items of course require an ever increasing quantity of shrinking dollar bills to purchase, but the cost of big ticket items such as housing, healthcare, vehicles and such have grown in respect to their already comparatively large purchase prices. About 20 years ago, the 80/20 plans that most employers participated in with their F.T. employees, began to erode due to the usual greed, (aka inflation), combined with a heavily accelerating, frenzied cash grab for the shrinking, weakening domestically, dollar bill which continues to this present day
    Presently, mainly the government employed and government retired and politicians enjoy free or subsidized, (via taxation and debt), healthcare coverage while of course the stinky rich can purchase any level of healthcare insurance they desire.
    Some employers still make a noteworthy contribution to workers healthcare but those numbers have dropped significantly and a reduced wage more often than not reflects the employers contribution.
    The poor who own little beyond pay TV services and rented furniture who will not work work get the, "free", (Taxation and Nationalized Debt funded), Federal and State healthcare programs.
    For the relatively small percentage of those who genuinely cannot work or otherwise pull their own societal weight, there are Federal and State Healthcare programs.
    The working poor, (seems that that number is about 12 million people), either go without any health insurance at all or purchase healthcare via the disappearing affordable healthcare act.
    Note: Along with the greedy cash grab for the almighty, domestically shrinking, overprinted and debt backed U.S. dollar, the OBESITY EPIDEMIC, (that no one talks about), along with the PRESCRIPTION DRUG EPIDEMIC and host of lifetime medical complications that accompany these medical conditions, has significantly contributed to driving the cost of healthcare up through the roof.
    Side Note: There are only two genders, stop. But, if a person upon reaching the age of 18 wants to have their junk surgically hacked up and undergo a lifetime of medical complications and ailments so they can mimic a gender that they never actually will be, fine with me, I will neither hate them for it nor discriminate against them, HOWEVER, those medical costs are on THEIR DIME not mine. (Sheesh, national common core indoctrination truly has replaced common sense).
    In Conclusion, there is of course ZERO plan, ability, intent or incentive for the free market to replace the affordable healthcare act by offering service to low end earning working people. Those who already have health insurance could give a rats ass about those who do not have affordable healthcare because their getting theirs and that's all that matters.
    And the beat goes on.
    Great country Murica!

Last edited: Jan 31, 2020
    Mountainman likes this.
  9. mysterymet

mysterymet Monkey+++

And you have some states giving free healthcare to illegals. That is total BS. Wasting tax pater money on people who are here illegally. My solution... give the vets government subsidized insurance instead of the VA system so they can use regular doctors and hospitals. Get rid of medicare (the one for the poor, i wouldn’t mess with medicaid that retirees get). Let all the poor people use what is now the VA system where they pay in a sliding scale based on income. Also, make it so drug companies have to charge US consumers the same as they charge consumers in other countries. We are bearing the brunt of all R&D costs for new drugs. That cost should be evenly distributed among all users.

Mountainman, Gator 45/70 and Merkun like this.
  10. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

So because inner city minorities kill each other with handguns we need to confiscate assault rifles from law-abiding gun owners?
    According to Bloomberg.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  11. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

And the winner of the Iowa caucuses is trump.

12. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

In the NH debate did I see biden verbally suck the mayors dick on stage in front of everyone?
    I guess he at least wants a shot at being vp again.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  13. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Mayor stop and frisk is running on black reformation and running the ads on VH1.

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    Gator 45/70 likes this.
  14. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well Bernie endorsed biden.
    They did it teleconference style and I feel like Bernie had several guns pointed at him just out of frame of camera as he was talking and I don't think biden knew what was happening.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  15. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Maybe I missed something.
    Ya know because I live under a rock.
    But what exactly has gotten better under biden?

SB21 likes this.
  16. Dark Wolf

Dark Wolf Monkey

Freedom for criminals is about all I can come up with.

DW

SB21 likes this.
  17. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Crime...on all levels

SB21 likes this.
  18. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Assume I'm a law abiding person don't steal shit, not down with the gang, drugs and crime scene.
    How is biden and camala better?

oldawg, Gator 45/70 and SB21 like this.
  19. SB21

SB21 Monkey+++

I've asked this same question on other forums,, and to boneheads in person ,, on the forums ,,, I get no answers,,,, in person,,, I get dumb looks .
    Still asking tho.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  20. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Same here.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7