Maybe I really am getting paranoid..

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CaboWabo5150, May 13, 2013.

1. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Maybe I just imagine conspiracy theories everywhere.. But this reeks of false flag.. The .GOV is losing support for it's gun control agenda... 2 or 3 shooters, no idea where they went ?

New Orleans Parade Shooting

2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

I noticed that because no one died, the MSM really doesn't seem to care. It was quite interesting that the news had this as a few minute blurb and nothing. No live coverage. Very odd.

CaboWabo5150 likes this.
  3. Illini Warrior

Illini Warrior Illini Warrior

simple ... black on black violence ..... it's that way in Chicago every single day ..... animals killing animals ..... it's a "non story"

4. Rabid

Rabid Monkey

Killer whales, killer sharks, killer bears but we don't say killer humans, they are just killers. If they didn't have guns they would just find another way to kill.

kellory and Yard Dart like this.
  5. Yard Dart

Yard Dart Vigilant Monkey Moderator

Gang violence in that city was most likely the cause being either a targeted shooting as the article suggested or a gang initiation shooting. I doubt it was a false flag type of event, but more another shooting that incidentally works for the gun control idiot's narrative to the un-informed mass.... regardless of the fact that gang bangers will never purchase a gun thru legal means of any type. Only one way to deal with a dog like this, put them down .......... they only understand force.

The tragedy of this shooting and the ones across the country, on a daily basis, shows that the police have no ability or inclination to control the ethnic, black on black or other violence in our communities. What is going to happen when there is a societal collapse due lack of food, economy or the many other reasons we talk about here all the time. These gangs will be the first in your door to take what you have..... prepare and plan for the worst.

Mountainman and tulianr like this.
  6. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I would argue that they have the socially motivated inclination, but not the ability. As has many times been stated, cops are reactive, not proactive when it comes to "control", and most times there is insufficient funding for a proper job of that. I cannot advocate for more police money, that would be a tremendous funding sink; right up until every citizen had three shifts of individual, one on one cop protective service for every citizen. (That would, unfortunately, also provide coverage for the criminal element, just for the absurdity of the situation.)

What I can, and do, advocate is for the wherewithal for the people to be enabled to protect themselves. I like the concept of neighborhood watch organizations, by the people, for the people. What I've yet to see is statistics on how well they work, the Treyvon Martin case aside. As with all statistics, it's difficult to prove, to document, avoided incidents simply by the presence of a deterrent.

7. Yard Dart

I agree with you @ghrit. Financially it is not viable to have the level of police presence that may be required in some neighborhoods. I strongly feel that anytime we rely on others (such as the police) for our personal security, we are at a major risk. If you can not defend yourself and your own family, how are you going to defend your community?

If communities are to become safer, they have to come together as one and stop the bad apples from acting out. We had a really bad area in Tacoma that was notorious for gang's, prostitution, drug's and all the violence that follows. The community pulled together in the form of a neighborhood watch with some proactive outreach to troubled area's and in conjunction with local LEO's stepped up patrolling, they made a difference. Many people around here remember Hill Top as a dangerous area to be during the day, let alone at night. Now days the area is clean, there is a rebound and revitalization of some older neighborhoods and it is as safe as any other area in the city.... on Tacoma standards. Of course a lot of these bad folks were pushed out and into other communities down the road, you can see the cycle once again forming, just elsewhere. South Seattle is becoming a gang haven with violence in the news most nights. The city is struggling just like any other metro to deal with this issue just like the story in New Orleans and elsewhere.

8. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

It also Helped, that the Ranger Battalion from Lewis/McCord found a bunch of cheap Off Base Housing for their Married Troops in that neighborhood, and moved in.... There were a few dust ups between the Gangs and the Rangers. You can imagine who won those. The neighborhood is a LOT quieter these days. The word spread fast. If you mess with one Ranger, or his Family, the whole Battalion, will be looking for you for the rest of your short unhappy life..... ..... TMMV, but not so much....

bfayer, STANGF150 and Mountainman like this.
  9. Yard Dart

They are a community watch force to be reckoned with!! :D
    Should have known you would bring that up......not many know about them activities (proactive community outreach) ;)

mysterymet likes this.
  10. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

I never cheered so loud for a bunch of Warriors, as when they held a neighborhood parade, thru HillTop, when they got home..... I happened to be down visiting in the area.... It was Great....

Yard Dart likes this.
  11. Yard Dart

The link show's the latest video released of the shooting.
    New Orleans Mother’s Day parade shooting: Police seek man seen in surveillance footage | The Lookout - Yahoo! News

12. KAS

KAS Monkey+++

i no from first hand experience and know people involved in other incodents that this happends on a daily basis in new orleans....

13. captaincarl

captaincarl Monkey

I'm in Nawlins...they're savages plain and simple. The City's Administration and police chief have no clue whatsoever!

14. CaboWabo5150

CaboWabo5150 Hell's coming with me

Yeah, after seeing the video footage, it looks like gang activity.. The first media reports made it sound more like 3 shooters opened fire on the crowd.

15. Yard Dart

I guarantee you that half the sheep that watched the initial reports will go on thinking there were multiple shooters.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

16. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And you don't hear anything about the gang shootings in Detroit.
    Hmm, I guess that's because we grind up the bodies and dump them in the potholes.

Motomom34 and JABECmfg like this.
  17. Yard Dart

The only thing remaining in Detroit is gangs.... everyone else has fled for greener pastures.. ;)

18. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

And police, and corrupt politicians and grannies that refuse to move out of the house they grew up in. And maybe a few rich folk that live in gated communities with roving patrols.

Mfg. District is dead. River front is vibrant but move out a few blocks, you want to be open carrying because concealed might make you just a bit too slow. ;)

I'd suggest a 12 gauge on a single point sling at the ready. Buck, slug, buck, slug, ... etc.

Yard Dart likes this.
  19. Yard Dart

Police: Suspect arrested in La. parade shooting - Yahoo! News

Just another thug.... violence like this happens every day in this great land. Maybe the .gov should focus on enforcing laws on the books and curbing community violence by inner city gangs vs chasing after and harassing law abiding folks!!

Brokor and VisuTrac like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7