Maybe we should all go down and get in line together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Seacowboys, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Seacowboys

Seacowboys Senior Member Founding Member

2. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Yikes... makes me feel kinda bad that I've been micro chipping my dogs....:(

3. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Didn't read the article though I can picture the idea of it. If anyone comes near me with the thought of micro-chipping me, then they will have a very rough day. If it comes down from the PTB that it will be illegal to not have a chip, then I will be an outlaw. There will be no chips for me, my pets, or anyone that I can explain the dangers of chipping to.

I think a tattoo in the ear is enough identification for any pet. If someone says, 'If we put this microchip in your child and your child is kidnapped, then we can use this tracker to find them.' I would look at them seriously like they had lost their furry assed mind.

You go out and pay a lot of money for a car alarm, a thief comes to your car and disables your car alarm. Did that keep your car from getting stolen because you had it in there?

Remember when they made better locks, there were better lockpicks made. If a chip is in a body and the kidnappers don't want that body found they could use a scanner to find the location of the chip and dig it out. Simple math that everyone can understand unless of course that is if you aren't of the sheeple.

Here's another thought. Saw some years back where a guy had some daughters and he put surveillance cameras all around his house so he could keep an eye on them from work. Now there are two points I would make. First, who else is watching your children in skimpy bathing suits running around your pool? Don't say it couldn't happen because broadcast piracy happens everyday. Secondly, say you have the mother at home with the kids. She's in the downstairs laundry room doing clothes. Dad's at work watching on his new hi-tech gadgets as his little girl is dancing around in her room to music.

She wants a snack and needs to ask mom if it's okay to have one so she goes in search of mom. On her way out of her room, she falls down the stairs and breaks her neck. Mom in the laundry room doesn't hear the thud. Dad can only watch in horror as his daughter dies. What did that gadget get him? More heartache than he can possibly deal with and maybe he feels he is to blame so he takes a header out of his office window. Mom finds out that even though she was a few feet away, she could done nothing. The guilt drives her nuts and she is sent to an asylum.

In that, very possible, somewhat disturbing scenario the gadgets failed. People oooh and aaah over the idea of having such things though they can't see the many holes in the systems. Just because Joe Blow comes out with a new device doesn't mean that device is the savior of the world. Sheeple are too fast in a hurry to be led to the slaughter.

Just a thought. Sorry if it's a little disturbing.

4. ricdoug

ricdoug Monkey+++

Revelation 13:16-18. This gives you the Willies...

16He also forced everyone, small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on his right hand or on his forehead, 17so that no one could buy or sell unless he had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of his name.
    18This calls for wisdom. If anyone has insight, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is man's number. His number is 666.

5. kckndrgn

kckndrgn Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Try to put a chip in me, my wife or anyone in my family and you'll get something where the sun don't shine in return.

I agree, if it becomes "the law" to get a chip implanted then I'll be an outlaw. Heck, If I'm gonna be an outlaw then that means I get to get a full-auto weapon w/o the tax stamp, I'm mean if you're gonna break the law, why not do it with some style :)

Ryan

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7