1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

Mea culpa...

Discussion in 'Back to Basics' started by Tango3, Oct 30, 2006.

1. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Wow, a thumbs down and locked within an hour, hit it outta the park on the first try:D." I don't know what thethumbs down means but it couldn't be good. ( well, I got back from the woods today to find A pm with a bunch of replies to above mentioned "fart in a spacesuit").

I am heartily SORRY if I offended anybody here!! It was certainly not my intention to walk in to your board, , clear and rack my weapon and give the sacred "cow" a big fast mean kick in the nuts :eek:( sacred "cows" wouldn't have nuts would they?)Thanks for the replies. I'll try not to drink all ther beer in thefridge, take a dump indside and leave the door open anymore...
  2. RightHand

RightHand Pioneer in a New World Moderator Founding Member

Tango, I believe the locking was done inadvertantly and that there was no intention to lock the thread.

Please don't be offended by a simple keyboard error.
  3. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

So'kay, I spent the day harassing a few ( very juvenile) redsquirrels with an old .22 bolt gun today I am in a much better state of mind..Ahhhh..No meat ,but I killed plenty of spent 12 ga hulls found carelesslly wandering out from cover.
    THANKS All, perhaps I misinterpreted the "locked" symbol I'm still getting to know your software here.
  4. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

LOL yea Tango3 you were a long ways away from stepping on anyones toes around here.
    Be careful I believe you can lock your own threads still.
  5. Blackjack

Blackjack Monkey+++

No Tango, I doubt you stepped on any toes at all.......

And congrats on the 12ga hulls, little b@stards!
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary