Measles makes alarming return to Europe and the Americas

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ochit, May 26, 2018.

1. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

As far as vaccine getters go there are probably 4 or 5 different kinds of people.

Military, you get all your vaccines on time, unless it's unavailable.
    Health care workers, cleaning up the mess left by the antivacciners when their anti vaccining reaches it's only logical conclusion. They usually get all their shots.
    Then there are regular People who just get all their recommend shots and most if not all of their discretionary shots, flu shot, hpv, shingles, ect
    I think most people get most of their shots but don't like the side effects of the flu shot and don't get all the elective ones.
    Then you have the crazy antivacciners who think there is a deep state conspiracy out to get them.

The only conspiracy I detect is the one convincing people the vaccine industry is out to get them.
    That way you get a few people sick and some die from easily preventable illness, thus reinforcing the need for the vaccines.
    Every easily preventable illnesses and deaths are free advertising for the vaccine industry. Just think, an advertising campaign that doesn't cost anything and kills people who don't buy your product. It's brilliant.

3cyl and Thunder5Ranch like this.
  2. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I can't expect to change your mind, but a solid study of the facts ought to show that people aren't dying in mass amounts due to illnesses, but there are numerous cases of people dying from pharmaceuticals every day, and as far as vaccines go, the jury is still out on that one. Perhaps one day when the media isn't controlled by only a few corporations and scientists aren't in bed with the FDA and other corporate outfits we may get to the bottom of it. It's pretty sad that 99 percent of the answer always comes down to MONEY, but that is the ugly reality we have these days. I mean, we've adopted this Rockefeller medicine and it's so commonplace now, you're a quack for claiming these hospitals are businesses and aren't working to make people better, only treating them instead of curing them. We have had mandatory healthcare thrust upon us, which amounts to a TAX that only further enriches the medical corporate empire, from hospitals to insurers and everyone in between. We will see how the next few years go once it is no longer mandatory.

It's easy to claim a few thousand people are "conspiracy nuts", and the rest of us "sane" people who support the fascist oligarchy and everything happy on our smart phones are of the right mind. It's easy to allow FEAR to control our decisions, and claim it's just good practice to allow those who serve the dollar, their only true god, to poison at will with IMPUNITY. But, I may be a little harsh, here, too. There are good people in healthcare who truly do want to help people. It's just unfortunate they are unwitting accomplices in all of this.

And so it goes, as do many things. Time will be the decider as to who is right and who is wrong. For those like myself, we've grown accustomed to how time works, and patience is a virtue too often ignored. I have no drum to beat, I understand how this game is being played, and I hold no fears. Time is not my master, it is merely an effect of gravity.

OldDude49 likes this.
  3. oil pan 4

oil pan 4 Monkey+++

Well yeah prescription pills kill way more people than all automobile deaths and all gun deaths combined.

I hate the mandatory insurance thing. Take a bunch of people who can't afford health care and who's goal appears to be to get disabled by age 30 and dead by age 55 and then all that shit starts to catch up to them at about age 50. Now they want to take care of themselves after that ship has sailed and sank.
    All in all its another social program to reward bad behavior, stupidity, abuse, addiction, antivacciners, ect and punish those who make an effort to take care of themselves.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2018
    3cyl likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7