Media may cause PTSD...hmmm that explains a lot actually.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

2. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

Would these events be the elections? What? I didn't say that...

kellory, oldawg and Rabid like this.
  3. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

ohno Oh, No.... I got PTSD from watching Mr. Pres. Trying to explain why ObamaCare
    Is good for "Me" and the Country... Does this mean I now lose all my Rights.

kellory and Rabid like this.
  4. Dont

Dont Just another old gray Jarhead Monkey

I turned the tube off when the prez opened his mouth... I am safe from the PTSD police.. Well, sort of, I am a vet..

5. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

I haven't watched television since the year 2001 or thereabouts.

I should be okay. [alien]

6. Dont

Smart man Broker...

7. Dont

My father has turned his TV off as well.. He made some biblical references and said something about nothing but sex and depravity..He wouldn't tell me what channels he had been watching..

Yard Dart, kellory and Mountainman like this.
  8. VHestin

VHestin Farm Chick

We shut our TV off about 3 years ago I think it was. We didn't HAVE to, but the financial situation was such that we either get rid of TV or the electricity. For some reason we felt getting the power shut off instead of the TV wasn't a good idea. I missed TV at first, but now we're building up our DVD 'library'(plus our real library as well, added quite a few important homesteading type books over the past year), so it don't bother me none. Besides the commercials have just gotten so stupid over the past few years that I feel it's damaging to my brain to even have someone mention them.

9. Dont

Yes, one can find themselves parked in front of the TV and allowing those need to be dones evolve in criticle must be done nows..

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7