Media Quiet About San Antonio Theater Shooting

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 30, 2012.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!

Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?

There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.

Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week.

Shots fired, patrons panic at San Antonio theater - CBS News

oldawg, Brokor, Gator 45/70 and 3 others like this.
  2. HK_User

HK_User A Productive Monkey is a Happy Monkey

Much like the Off Duty County Officer who shot and killed a wantabe mass killer.

The officer shot and killed the man as he walked into the pew section of the church with his gun in hand.

She said she was doing what she knew was right and was honored for it later.

3. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

I had heard about it, but like you noticed it was a non event in main stream media. We had a 17 year old with a criminal record, and armed with a handgun, get caught attempting to enter a theater thru an exit door. Beyond that, it has not been publisized here in Libearal Gainesville Fl.

4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Yeah it was just a blip on our radar here, right when it happened, and then immediately swept under the rug. I figured it might get picked up with the theme that the only reason it happened was because the person who got him was actually a cop, with the MSM saying of course that was to be expected, but average armed citizens would never stop such a thing, but I guess they decided that was too tough to spin.

5. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

Yep. Not a surprise to not see this on the Lamestream Media. It does not play well with their antigun agenda. They are OWNED by the Liberal Government. End of story.

And BRAVO! to the off-duty officer who prevented yet another tragedy that could have only helped the cause of the antigun agenda. This is the kind of "Crises" that obummer's little buddy told his fellows to never miss the chance to make use of. The valiant officer took that chance from them. And saved many innocent lives in the process.

Harbin and oldawg like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7