Meet my kid :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Meat, Jul 3, 2016.

1. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Instead of a dowel to secure his window he has a Samurai Sword. Right next to his bed is a baseball bat. He's played for years. He's also wrestled for 10 years. When I walked in to get his laundry this morning I had to grin. I was picturing what might happen to a burglar that decided to break in on that side of the house. If he wakes up. :D

hitchcock4, Dont, Bandit99 and 4 others like this.
  2. Motomom34

Motomom34 Monkey+++

Could be a boy thing because mine is armed. He has his air soft with three magazines on his dresser. Plus a rod to bonk or poke people with under his bed. And not confirming but sharp pointy things could be within reach.

Tully Mars, Dont, Ganado and 2 others like this.
  3. Salted Weapon

Salted Weapon Monkey+++

Family came up from California over the weekend for the 4th they have two kids a 21/2 and a 6 month old. Both girls.
    Both already have custom made 22LR rifles when they are ready. Both my boys always were armed with knives growing up. My youngest has his AK and about 45 knives oldest has allot more then one could count. But hearing these two girls are already armed and they are not even old enough to shoot yet brought a smile to my face. There is still many Californians that do not want gun control these two are pretty young in their 30's so there is hope .
    I hear one 22 is customs pink and green the other is purple and blue they are custom built too. :)

Motomom34, Meat and Tully Mars like this.
  4. Tully Mars

Tully Mars Metal weldin' monkey

I built my Son and all of my daughters their first rifles. Only had to make one pink. My oldest has passed hers down to her daughter and I plan on making the other G kids one. It's a lot of fun.

Ganado, Motomom34, Meat and 1 other person like this.
  5. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

I didn't see any holy water but he doesn't like ghosts. Not at all. I can't convince him they don't exist. :D

6. marlas1too

marlas1too Monkey+++

My son has so many sharp things hanging in his room (he collects knives and swords ) I would be afraid to stumble in his room I would be cut to ribbons lol i make him clean his own room but heaven help a burglar that comes into his room while he,s there as if he doesn’t get him his dog will -she sleeps with her daddy lol

Meat likes this.
  7. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

Now the other kid. My girl. She calls this morning around 1:00AM. She parked her car in an apartment complex to watch fireworks. Oops. Blocked now intentionally by a scum bag that wants 50 bucks to move his car. To make a really long story short F him and his gay ass Malibu. A floor jack and a tow rope did the trick. Used on hers not his. It was tempting. The crazy thing is nobody called the cops on me. I must not look like a robber. :D

Tully Mars and Ganado like this.
  8. Meat

Meat Monkey+++

* per authors request. picture deleted, post went poof. @Meat should repost comment again

**sorry

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2016
  9. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

;)Squirt gun filled with diluted muratic acid makes a wonderful gift to someone who blocked in your daughter. One never knows when acid rain falls or how firework residue can damage a paint job.

Meat and BTPost like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7