Melbeaux, ELbeaux, and CRCbeaux

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by ghostrider, Jul 11, 2007.

1. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Melbeaux and his wife were asleep when the phone rang at 2 in the morning. Melbeaux picked up the phone, listened a moment and said "How should I know, that's 200 miles from here!" and hung up. The wife said, "Who was that?" Melbeaux answered, "I don't know, some man wanting to know if the coast is clear."

Melbeaux and ELbeaux are walking down the street. Melbeaux notices a compact on the sidewalk and leans down to pick it up. He opens it, looks in the mirror and says, "Hmm, this person looks familiar." The second Cajun says, "Here, let me see!" So the first Cajun hands him the compact. The second one looks in the mirror and says, "You dummy, it's me!"

ELbeaux suspects his wife of cheating on him, so he goes out and buys a gun. He goes to his house unexpectedly and when he opens the door he finds her in the arms of a redhead. Well, ELbeaux is really angry. He pulls out the gun, and as he does so, he is overcome with grief. He takes the gun and puts it to his head. His wife yells, "No, honey, don't do it!!!" ELbeaux replies, "Shut up, you're next!"

Melbeaux was bragging about his knowledge of state capitals. He proudly says, "Go ahead, and ask me, I know all of them." A friend says, "OK, what's the capital of Wisconsin ?" Melbeaux replies, "Oh, that's easy: W."

What did CRCbeaux ask her doctor when he told her she was pregnant? "Is it silver???"

(extra points if you can name where that line came from)

ELbeaux, a Cajun in his fourth year as a LSU Freshman, sat in his US government class. The professor asked ELbeaux if he knew what Roe vs. Wade was about. ELbeaux pondered the question then finally said, "That was the decision George Washington had to make before he crossed the Delaware "

Returning home from work, Melbeaux was shocked to find his house ransacked and burglarized. He telephoned the police at once and reported the crime. The police dispatcher broadcast the call on the radio, and a K-9 unit, patrolling nearby, was the first to respond. As the K-9 officer approached the house with his dog on a leash, Melbeaux ran out on the porch, shuddered at the sight of the cop and his dog, then sat down on the steps. Putting his face in his hands, Melbeaux moaned, "I come home to find all my possessions stolen. I call the police for help, and what do they do? They send me a BLIND policeman."

2. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

[winkthumb][fnny][LMAO]

3. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

bwaaahaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaa!!!!

[LMAO] [LMAO]

4. ghostrider

ghostrider Resident Poltergeist Founding Member

Was that from a Steely Dan song??

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Was NOT ZZTop, anyway -- [booze]

6. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Nah....

The sitcom "Soap"...when Mary was with the alien that looked like Bert...and she got pregnant and didn't know if it was Bert's or the aliens...

You can clearly see I'm a cultural infidel.... [beer]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7