Melbo got his fly over

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sniper-66, Mar 1, 2006.

1. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, sitting here in Knoxville Tn and just got done spying on Melbo with our brain radar!

2. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

I give up. What did the brain radar see --- ? [peep]

3. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Well, that is a funny story. Melbo is so burried in those Tennesee hills that we didn't find him until we were right on top of him, so my Pilot did an immediate hard right hand turn around his place. Now the radar is under the aircraft, so in that tight of turn, you are not getting what's directly beneath you and I kept getting comments like, "What is the border patrol doing here" and "Hey, I don't have my green card" When I talked to Melbo, he said that some "construction" workers near by were also out there around him, I think he is using that cheap labor on the sly!
    We did get to do a circle around his house and got to see the flag on his roof. Two monkeys down, couple hundred more to go!

4. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

That's actually a funny thing. A cabin is being built right down the street... After the second pass I heard a lot of truck doors slam and 3 vehicles leave at a pretty fast clip.

I think a truckload of illegals took off and a few guys with a "bag" under the seat... Dark unmarked Helo circling... I think they figured it was DEA...

Very Cool S!!! Thanks. You made our day. I had 7 here to watch and everyone ran around front when we heard the thunder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. melbo

and a 5 MB vid clip:

Give it a few to load

<center> <table align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="350" width="400"> <tbody><tr> <td class="thead" height="25" width="100%"> <center> <font color="#00000"> "Sniper-66 Flyover at melbo's" </font> </center> </td> </tr> <tr> <td height="350" width="100%"> <center> <object classid="clsid:6BF52A52-394A-11d3-B153-00C04F79FAA6" id="Player" height="300" width="400"> <param name="URL" value="http://www.survivalmonkey.com/melbo9/s66flyover.mpg"> <param name="rate" value="1"> <param name="balance" value="0"> <param name="currentPosition" value="1"> <param name="defaultFrame" value=""> <param name="playCount" value="1"> <param name="autoStart" value="0"> <param name="loop" value="-1"> <param name="currentMarker" value="0"> <param name="invokeURLs" value="-1"> <param name="baseURL" value=""> <param name="volume" value="100"> <param name="mute" value="0"> <param name="uiMode" value="full"> <param name="stretchToFit" value="0"> <param name="windowlessVideo" value="0"> <param name="enabled" value="-1"> <param name="enableContextMenu" value="0"> <param name="fullScreen" value="0"> <param name="SAMIStyle" value=""> <param name="SAMILang" value=""> <param name="SAMIFilename" value=""> <param name="captioningID" value=""> <param name="showstatusbar" value="1"> <param name="enableErrorDialogs" value="0"> <param name="_cx" value="7938"> <param name="_cy" value="6482"> <embed type="application/x-mplayer2" pluginspage="http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wurecommended/s_wufeatured/mediaplayer/default.asp" src="http://www.survivalmonkey.com/melbo9/s66flyover.mpg" rate="1" balance="0" currentposition="1" playcount="1" autostart="0" loop="-1" currentmarker="0" invokeurls="-1" showstatusbar="1" volume="100" mute="0" uimode="full" stretchtofit="0" windowlessvideo="0" enabled="-1" enablecontextmenu="0" fullscreen="0" samistyle="" samilang="" samifilename="" captioningid="" enableerrordialogs="0" _cx="7938" _cy="6482" height="300" width="400"> </object> </center> </td> </tr> <tr> <td class="thead" height="25" width="100%"> <center> <font color="#6600ff"> http://survivalmonkey.com/forum

6. melbo

Fixed that Vid link. Was hooked up to something else

7. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Sure glad of that, was pretty sure there was an oops there. Not one damn chopper did I see -- [winkthumb]

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7