Melbos baby is coming today!!!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Quigley_Sharps, Dec 26, 2006.

1. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Melbos baby is coming ( SHE IS Here NOW) today!!!!!!

Just got a phone call from Melbo and they are inducing labor in around 6 hours.
    This is a great Day!
    Congrats Melbo and family I’m so happy for you!
    Melbos has asked for anyone who wants would like to, put in a prayer request for them.
    I will update this thread as soon as he calls back later today with the Great News!

Update Inducing labor and she is at 5cm dilation and it looks like nothing for another 5-6 hours, going to be a long haul I’m afraid.
    More to come as soon as I know more.

NEW BABY!!!! A Brand New Baby Girl Emma just came into the world @ 5lbs 6oz !!!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

This indeed is wonderful news. They have my prayers for a safe and speedy delivery. We will be anxious for the next update.

The accountant in my has to comments on the good timing for a 2006 deduction!!!

3. Infidel

Infidel Guest

Congrats to Melbo and family. What a great day to be born!

The kid will get all the extra presents repackaged by friends they got on Xmas. I guess it is good, cause there might be a lot of them, and all of them will have gift receipts. A little leg work and they can get anything they want

4. TailorMadeHell

TailorMadeHell Lurking Shadow Creature

Congratulations. Hope everyone is healthy and happy.

5. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

[applaud]Very cool deal. My best and a prayer for the best and quickest outcome.[applaud]

6. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Quig, you beat me to it.

Congrats [melbo] and [pregnant] you and your :cry: are in our thoughts and prayers.

7. Andy the Aussie

Andy the Aussie Monkey+++ Founding Member

Good luck and congratulations to them all. Hope it all goes well.

Andy[booze]

8. Tango3

Tango3 Aimless wanderer

Allow me to chime in good luck, hope everyone is healthy and happy...Now melbo make an appt, go down to the office, get them things clipped....

9. Quigley_Sharps

Update posted to my first post.[pop]

10. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

thanks for the update QS

11. Quigley_Sharps

UPDATE AT THE TOP

A Brand New Baby Emma just came into the world, Congrats Melbo and Family!!!!!![applaud] [booze] [applaud] [booze]

12. CRC

CRC Survivor of Tidal Waves | RIP 7-24-2015 Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Wooooooooooo Hoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

[applaud] [applaud] [applaud] [applaud]

13. RightHand

Welcome to the world Emma. Congrats to Melbo & Mrs.

14. monkeyman

monkeyman Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Most excelent to hear. If had waited 2 more days she could have shared my birthday. lol Not as great as you might think in the gift department goes though, everyone is broke and gives you gifts that are 'combined' for Christmas and birthday but you still get it off from school every year. lol

Welcome to the world Emma and congrats to mom and dad. So has the shoping for the first mini rifle started yet or is that reserved for next week?

15. KHAN

KHAN Monkey+++

Congrats Melbo! It is indeed a very Merry Christmas for you and yours and Emma, from one Christmas baby to another, Welcome!!!!

16. Brokor

Brokor Live Free or Cry Moderator Site Supporter+++ Founding Member

Congrats man! [applaud]

17. sniper-66

sniper-66 Monkey+++ Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

OUTSTANDING!!! Congrats my friend!

18. Tracy

Tracy Insatiably Curious Moderator Founding Member

Welcome to the world, sweet Emma and congratulations to your family!

The strongest love on earth is that which begins when the tiniest hand wraps lovingly around your finger. You feel the warmth rush straight to your heart and envelope your soul like nothing else ever could.

19. TnAndy

TnAndy Senior Member Founding Member

Congrats Mr and Mrs Melbo !! Hope all went well. A blessing I know you were hoping for......

You DO realise a child born this close to Christmas will hate you thru their childhood, though......people ALWAYS combine the birthday and Christmas goodies into 'one' holiday..... :D

My sister ( born just before Christmas ) used to complain like this until one day we told her "We don't actually know WHEN you were born.....that's just the day mom and dad picked you up at the orphanage because they were closing for the Christmas holidays....think about the other kids that are still there !" ......( none of which was true...but my brother and I were world class teasers )....ahahahahaaa.......she finally shut up.

20. magnus392

magnus392 Field Marshall Mags Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

congrats y'all...been offline for a few, just seeing everything:)

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7