1. The Topic of the Month for October is "Make this the Perfect Bugout Location". Please join the discussion in the TOTM forum.

melbo's Christmas music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by melbo, Dec 4, 2010.

1. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

We've had the same 5 albums playing at Christmas for the past 15 years. I've tried to interject some others (Now that we're not limited to the 5 CD tray) but the kids won't have it. Kind of nice to have some music traditions that take you and your kids back.

You have any favorites?

December, Piano Solos - George Winston

The Christmas Album - Neil Diamond

A Christmas Album - Amy Grant

A Winter Solstice Reunion - Windham Hill

Home for Christmas - Amy Grant
  2. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

3. Quigley_Sharps

Quigley_Sharps The Badministrator Administrator Founding Member

Some of my favorites [aiw][beer][woot]
  4. Disciple

Disciple Monkey+

I saw an interesting one this afternoon Rob Halford of Judas Preist has a christmas He does a great version of Oh Holy Night, I also love TSO...........then a couple i had as a kid including one with all I want for christmas is my two front teeth.
  5. ghrit

ghrit Ambulatory anachronism Administrator Founding Member

Haven't heard "Granma got run over by a reindeer" yet, but I know it's coming.
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Großes Mitglied Site Supporter+++

How about "I Want A Mistress For Christmas" by AC/DC!
  7. Clyde

Clyde Jet Set Tourer Administrator Founding Member

Handel's "Messiah"

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/MS3vpAWW2Zc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/MS3vpAWW2Zc?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary