Meloni Wins Italy

Discussion in 'Tin Foil Hat Lounge' started by enloopious, Sep 27, 2022.

1. enloopious

enloopious Rocket Surgeon

Italy, in a move for 'equity', just elected a woman to power. It turns out, she's the wrong kind of woman. She is like Trump. She is one who likes family, freedom, and traditional values, so that makes her "the worst thing since Mussolini"... and the news is losing their minds that Klaus Schwabs 'great reset' is failing. Just look at these search results:

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=meloni
    meloni - Google Search
    meloni – Qwant Search

Brokor, duane and Ura-Ki like this.
  2. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

I believe she's the one that declared Gates to be a criminal

Brokor, duane, enloopious and 2 others like this.
  3. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

It's a coalition government. Wait until they start having internal squabbles.

duane, Ura-Ki, Seepalaces and 2 others like this.
  4. enloopious

5. enloopious

Its actually called a populist government.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 27, 2022
  6. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I like what she says.

Brokor, duane, enloopious and 4 others like this.
  7. DKR

DKR Raconteur of the first stripe

LOL

Italy changes governments like I change my socks. Often.

8. snake6264

snake6264 Combat flip flop douchebag

The economy kills every Italian government

duane, chelloveck, Ura-Ki and 3 others like this.
  9. enloopious

The unelected EU is threatening Italy with sanctions for electing the wrong person in a democratic peaceful transition of power. The lady has just been elected. She hasn't done anything yet and the EU is setting up sanctions. Usually you wait until someone has done something wrong and then punish them for it but today we have thought crime where you get punished first and then the crime is invented later.

Brokor, duane and Gator 45/70 like this.
  10. VisuTrac

Italy is one of the weakest links in the EU. Meh. Threaten all they want. Red headed step child is going to cause you problems until you give up. Wonder if they will join the BRICS to stick a finger in the EU's eye.

Gator 45/70 and CraftyMofo like this.
  11. CraftyMofo

CraftyMofo Monkey+++

Italy talks a big game, then falls apart when it's time to put the big boy pants on and get stuff done. Then they switch governments.

VisuTrac and Gator 45/70 like this.
  12. Bandit99

Bandit99 Monkey+++ Site Supporter+

Many countries need very strong leadership and I think that is exactly what she will provide. No, she is not going to blindly follow the EU any longer, that's a definite, and she'll be tightening her restrictions and borders on immigrants among other things that goes against EU policy. I have been following her and she is as Right as rain. She will also be very successful if given a chance. Italy should consider itself lucky to have her.

13. VisuTrac

Wonder if the Assassination of Meloni will kick of WW3 Ala' Archduke Ferdinand Example

14. enloopious

I think this is just one of the bricks in a bigger wall that is just starting to be built. Personally I think it HAS to be a good thing considering how bonkers the MSM went.

15. 3M-TA3

3M-TA3 Cold Wet Monkey

enloopious, Brokor and Gator 45/70 like this.
  16. enloopious

Fixed that for you.

Gator 45/70 likes this.
  17. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Enloopious said:
    in reply to VisuTrac's assertion that the Meloni government is a "..coalition government."

Until, it too joins the fate of the 69 (or so) other Italian governments since WW2; the Meloni led 'populist' government is as like to fade like vapour. (or, as in Donald's case, (depending on what damage it has caused Italy) leaving with a lingering toxic stench when its moment of novelty passes).

The fact is, that the Meloony government, is a coalition of right wing conservative parties, allied (for the moment) with some common interests, but also with some significant policy differences...it's the tensions of differences that are likely to dissolve the coalition, as opposed to whatever ideological glue may hold them together 'pro tem'.

Edit: Certainly, Meloni is a populist politician, but the government that she will be leading will be a coalition of some 3 or 4 parties, including the Brothers of Italy Party, The Anti Immigration Party, and the Forza Italia Party, therefore it is in fact, a coalition government. Should the Meloony government dissolve into a minority, if one or more of her coalition partners decide to leave the coalition, or do a deal to create an alternative 'populist' , but none the less, coalition government...Meloni's 'populism', may become unpopular, if not 'unpopulist' ;)

Last edited: Sep 30, 2022
    Gator 45/70 and VisuTrac like this.
  18. enloopious

19. enloopious

What it appears you are saying is that she is uniting the people of Italy while the past 69 governments tried to divide them but they are all the same... only she is worse because the people like her? You seem to have a disdain for common people and an elitist mentality. That is a weakness and shortsighted as you will find out.

What is the damage that you think Trump has done to America? I only see damage to the swamp. Its been almost 2 years and the "great black hope" doesn't seem to be improving things, only making them worse, but maybe you see something that I don't. While Trump was in office there was peace and prosperity. Perhaps you see the damage done to the coalition of corrupt politicians and that is what you don't like.You don't see the brink of WW3 since China Joe took office? Tell me some more lies. The people don't seem to see the same things you do as Trump has overwhelming popularity and massive political influence even though, as you put it, he's out golfing all the time. It is almost as if you want the deep state to grow and prosper and the people to starve and die? I guess that makes you a conservative of sorts; you like having corrupt politicians in charge and don't want that to change. Status quo.

Of course, I realize nothing anyone will ever say will ever change your mind about anything. You have to be open minded to have your opinions challenged, and this is a job to you, not a discussion.

Gator 45/70 and johnbb like this.
  20. johnbb

johnbb Monkey+++

enloopious likes this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7