Merkel calls multiculturalism a 'lie,' tells newcomers to 'obey our values'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mindgrinder, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Mindgrinder

Mindgrinder Karma Pirate Ninja|RIP 12-25-2017

stg58 and Seepalaces like this.
  2. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

The problem with Merkel, 0bama and others; they see the world as they choose while ignoring how it really is...........

Seepalaces likes this.
  3. Seepalaces

Seepalaces Monkey+++

I think the problem with Merkel is that she clearly didn't think through the potential outcomes of her decisions. The first time I read about it, I said, "OK, if .1 percent of those refugees turn out to be terrorists, these folks have just settled 1,000 terrorists in their country as citizens. So, the question becomes, can they (or we) weed out the terrorists from the needy? The answer is obviously no. I don't understand at all why they didn't simply obey the rules they set down for the EU which stipulate that refugees are settled in the country they first touch land in. In this case, that would be Turkey. Turkey is struggling with the influx of these refugees. The EU should have just sent cash. Refugees typically have a high suicide rate, because they want to go home. The Syrian war won't last forever. It is smart policy to settle near your homeland because you will probably want to return. This crazy diaspora makes no sense.

Tully Mars likes this.
  4. ditch witch

ditch witch I do stupid crap, so you don't have to

Merkel was no doubt imagining herself crowned savior of Syria and all the awards she'd get from her open door policy.

Landlord I know said he can't even teach the Somali muslims not to shit in the bathtub. Good luck teaching those thousands upon thousands of Syrian invaders to "obey our values".

Ganado, Tully Mars and Seepalaces like this.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7