Merry Christmas from HMS Ocean!

Discussion in 'Humor - Jokes - Games and Diversions' started by Seawolf1090, Dec 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seawolf1090

Seawolf1090 Retired Curmudgeonly IT Monkey Founding Member

2. STANGF150

STANGF150 Knowledge Seeker

LoL dang Swabbies!!

Am I only one though sum the women were cute? The Women Women, not the Men Women lol

3. Mechwolf

Mechwolf Monkey+

Um yes Stang.. from my point of view the women were hideous. However the video was funny and I'm sure their family will be glad to have them home for Christmas. 255 days is a long time being on the water.

4. T.R

T.R Monkey+

HMS = Homosexual Men Sailing

Consider this your 2nd warning and LAST WARNING!

You need to read the SM COC rules before you start posting racist or derogatory remarks on this forum.

5. tacmotusn

tacmotusn RIP 1/13/21

What an assinine thing to say. Britain's Navy ruled the worlds Oceans for centuries. With an attitude like yours, you should find a waterfront English pub somewhere. Walk in like the big man you would like to be. Order a pint, drain it down in one long pull, turn your mug upside down on the bar, and let the fun begin. Anything less than that you are just a Blow Hard!

Falcon15 likes this.
  6. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Brits have fought alongside our war fighters for generations; can you say you have done the same?

7. T.R

T.R Monkey+

This is in the humor section is it not?

Although it's in the humor forum, your response still violated Survival Monkey's COC rules!

8. Tikka

Tikka Monkey+++

Some things aren't humorous.

Falcon15 likes this.
  9. ghrit

ghrit Bad company Administrator Founding Member

Humor, well, the vid, yes but not the insulting response. This thread is locked to cool off the potential for more verbal diarrhea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7