Merry Christmas Monkeys

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by E.L., Dec 23, 2011.

1. E.L.

E.L. Moderator of Lead Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

My two youngest daughters roasting marshmellows in the fireplace.
    IMG_0612[1].JPG

2. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

Hope you and family have a wonderful Christmas E.L. Enjoy the magic!

3. E.L.

Thanks so much RH, you know we will. I wish you a Merry Christmas as well.

4. Dogfood

Dogfood Monkey+++

Merry Christmas hope you guys have a great one over in the big state. My two girls are all grown up now I really miss them being young and at home.

5. ColtCarbine

ColtCarbine Monkey+++ Founding Member

Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Did you make sure the kids know what kind of cookies Santa likes?

6. BTPost

BTPost Stumpy Old Fart,Deadman Walking, Snow Monkey Moderator

EL, I wonder if Momma knows they were roasting Marshmellows at 6:30 in the Morning....[peep][doh];)
    Very cute though.... Loved the picture.... Merry Christmas from Us, to You and Yours.....

7. Cephus

Cephus Monkey+++ Founding Member

Merry Christmas E.L. enjoy the time with family and don't eat to much !!

8. E.L.

Actually that was one night last week, my wife/their mom actually took the picture. Oh yeah, they have helped mom make cookies several times this week. I do a pretty good job staying away from the sweet stuff, but I'm making an exception this week ;)
    Merry Christmas to all of my monkey brethren. Since my busy time is over, I'm looking forward to spending more quality time in "monkey land".

9. Falcon15

Falcon15 Falco Peregrinus

To My Liberal Friends: Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012 but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that United States is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee. To My Conservative Friends: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

10. carly28043

carly28043 Monkey+

11. Gator 45/70

Gator 45/70 Monkey+++

Merry Christmas from the G.O.M....Nice pictures'...Hope everyone has a Great One...!!!

12. chelloveck

chelloveck Diabolus Causidicus

Season's greetings all....'Twas the night before Christmas

My gift to you all is......

Henry Rollins - Twas the Night Before Christmas - YouTube

I hope you like it.......just be patient and get past the first 25 seconds of guff and it starts snap, cracklin' and bangin' ; )

Oh ....and I thought I'd throw in a couple more for good measure.......Eartha is for all of the greybeards here....self included! ; )

Alice Cooper - Santa Claus is coming to town - YouTube

Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby - YouTube

13. Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog survival of the breed

Nice pic have a good Christmas

14. Redneck Rebel

Redneck Rebel Monkey++

15. RightHand

RightHand Been There, Done That RIP 4/15/21 Moderator Moderator Emeritus Founding Member

It's officially Christmas here in Connecticut. Presents under the tree and stockings hung waiting for the middle of the night trip to the fireplace by the children. Merry Christmas friends. I hope all you fondest wishes are realized and that you continue to build Christmas memories and traditions

STANGF150, Sapper John and BTPost like this.
  16. Bear

Bear Monkey+++ Founding Member Iron Monkey

Mele Kalikimaka ! Merry Christmas all ! Have a happy and safe one.....

17. VisuTrac

VisuTrac Ваша мать носит военные ботинки Site Supporter+++

Merry Christmas Brokor, where ever you are!

Sapper John likes this.
  18. melbo

melbo Hunter Gatherer Administrator Founding Member

Great picture!

Merry Christmas

survivalmonkey SSL seal        survivalmonkey.com warrant canary
17282WuJHksJ9798f34razfKbPATqTq9E7